Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

News on Azeez Al-Shaair

INJURED GROUP OF 5 GUYS DON'T GET DRAFTED - EVEN VERY GOOD ONES - KEITH REASER IS PERFECT EXAMPLE!

And Motor's stock has dropped a lot so far this year - he need to finish VERY STRONG to get drafted even 2nd day.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

INJURED GROUP OF 5 GUYS DON'T GET DRAFTED - EVEN VERY GOOD ONES - KEITH REASER IS PERFECT EXAMPLE!

And Motor's stock has dropped a lot so far this year - he need to finish VERY STRONG to get drafted even 2nd day.
Posted On: Oct 19th 2018, 3:09 PM #382051

You like caps lock don't you?

:Laughing:
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

No it hasn’t. Please tell me where it says that at all?
Scouts are not looking at guys YPC, TD’s etc. they know there are a million factors in the college game like RSFR QB’s, new OC’s different a Online.
Do you know how evaluating players works?

The Dolphins drafted a kicker this past who was 7-12 his senior and people like you freaked out becuase thatbisnt good by any means.

The Dolphins Sp.Teams coache explained that he wouldn’t of cared if he was 0-12 because they knkw kicking in college is a wild card with blocking, guys who are average snappers, holders etc.

Patrick Mahomes wasn’t very good his senior year, but good scouts can hopefully see past that Texas Tech was a poor team around him and coaches were asking him to be a hero every game.

From what I have seen of Motor a bit this year is him trying to do too much on some plays. He tries to make 4-5 people miss every play instead of just 2 and taking 4-5 yards. 
Which is 100 percent normal for any young star playing trying to make help his team. 
Motor is a mid round pick this year or if comes back and runs for 2000 next year. 

Shifty and strong back , with a average top end  speed and below average hands. 
Back to the top

Heard from a reliable source that Motor is gone after this year and I don’t blame him, not much more he can accomplish here that would help him move up.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

The team is going to look a lot different next season. That’s why I’m a little disappointed that the only recruiting news during the bye week was that Kiffin offered a middle school student. 
Back to the top

Ohio State's Bosa pretty much quit to heal and secure his future in the NFL. All college sports are changing when it comes to looking out for your future.
Back to the top

OwlPT15 said

The team is going to look a lot different next season. That’s why I’m a little disappointed that the only recruiting news during the bye week was that Kiffin offered a middle school student. 
Posted On: Oct 19th 2018, 5:06 PM #382055

Yeah but that’s more about no one covers fau recruiting. 
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Heard from a reliable source that Motor is gone after this year and I don’t blame him, not much more he can accomplish here that would help him move up.
Posted On: Oct 19th 2018, 5:01 PM #382054

As he should. He has nothing to gain by coming back. Especially the RB position. 
Back to the top

Rick said

GeorgiaOwl said

You like caps lock don't you?

:Laughing:
Posted On: Oct 19th 2018, 3:16 PM #382052

SOMETIMES! :Laughing:  :cool:
Back to the top

Important!
Posts from this topic have been moved by Rick. 4 posts have been transferred to FAU @ Marshall Game Thread - Oct 20th, 2018.
Important!
Control functions: