Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

NO Bowl Championship T-Shirts

Re: NO Bowl Championship T-Shirts

WEAK
Back to the top

Dude, you ripped off my idea and I am weak?

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

weak or not.....jose who do i need to contact?
Back to the top

You know what yes, I took your idea and did something with it.  Thank you!  You should of done something about it like my buddy and I did.  Why are you hating?  I NEVER took credit for it.  I just gave you props on it.  Don't be bitter.  I think I can probably get one for you for 10% off. 
Back to the top

Are we seriously arguing over this? Just give him the damn shirt for free and lets move on…

Anyone making any shirts or any ideas for shirts about FAU being the only school in Florida to win a bowl game?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

LOL… Yeah I have a guy working on a cool design. 
Back to the top

No thanks.  I'm not a hater, but give credit where its due. While posting you should have said "I got this idea off of the message board" or whatever… but I guess that's too much to ask.

Phil - If I was selling a piece of crap and wrote FAU on it and I think you'd be first in line to buy it.  Aren't you getting married?

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Phil,
Trentine and I are making more soon.  I will post it up on the board where people can get them.  We are working on a fan gear website with cool shirts and stuff.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Are we seriously arguing over this? Just give him the damn shirt for free and lets move on…

ha ha ha!

Go Jab!
Back to the top

Fledgling said

No thanks.  I'm not a hater, but give credit where its due. While posting you should have said "I got this idea off of the message board" or whatever…

Fledge:

with all due repsect to your "idea", it isnt yours…that phrase has been around for YEARS bro ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: