Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Official College Football Power Rankings Week 12

LINK REMOVED DUE TO SECURITY CONCERNS

FAU #52
Back to the top

Interesting how (relatively) high WKU is - I assume entirely on their win over Arkansas (who is ranked #121 in this).  I agree with some of how this ranking goes, but that oversight of putting the 4th or 5th best team in C-USA 7 spots ahead of the next league team kind of negates taking this too serious.
Back to the top

Get out of here
Back to the top

owlsdad said

Interesting how (relatively) high WKU is - I assume entirely on their win over Arkansas (who is ranked #121 in this).  I agree with some of how this ranking goes, but that oversight of putting the 4th or 5th best team in C-USA 7 spots ahead of the next league team kind of negates taking this too serious.
Posted On: Nov 17th 2019, 8:22 AM #390848
 I totally agree. The website looks a bit weird in general.  For the rank of all 1-130 FBS schools I look at USA Today article and it seems more accurate than say CBS.  Last I checked we were number 62 and a lot of sub par lower tier Power 5 programs are ahead of us.  I think we need to blowout our last 2 opponents and hope to get into the CUSA game.  And with some of the other Power 5 teams losing we may get closer to a lower number like 45-40.  If we say win CUSA and our bowl game maybe go down to 35-30. That Marshall game killed our winning streak which helps climbing the ranks. 
Back to the top

I have clicked on that link twice and both times got waylayed, the second with virus warnings! BEWARE OWL FANS!!!!
Back to the top

Same, another window opened advertising spam products.

Accordingly, the original link has been removed.

Please do not post any linkage to that site again or membership privilege herein will be removed.

Thanks, 

Rick 
Back to the top
Control functions: