Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Opening Day of 2009 Camp...

Re: Opening Day of 2009 Camp...

Opening Day of 2009 Camp...

Keep the pictures and videos coming–if possible!  All of us in different states enjoy seeing and catching up on the latest with the team :)

Thanks & GO OWLS!
'91
Back to the top

Rick said

R-SO TE Darian Williams (#85)
Coach is very high on this guy…

It's easy to see why if you watch him play. I've been saying since last season that this guy could be our next Harmon. He was making dramatic catches in the Spring practices as well. Harmon, Grant and Williams: our TEs are top of the line.

Corey Henry better make it onto the field. I've learned not to stress about this stuff because last season Amos Wood and Michael Barasch weren't there on the field until a couple of weeks into it… but they eventually made it there.

Especially glad to see Chappell there… guy's a beast. If only we could sign five guys like him every semester.

Back to the top

I will be posting some pics & vid's later on as well - waiting for batteries to re-charge.

Coach Van did mention that it was a good practice overall & it did appear most players where in good shape coming into camp, including the Freshman's.

Can't put too much on first practice (without pads), but you can tell this team has come a long way front '00, we continue to get bigger and the players continue to be better prepared.
Back to the top

There was one moment of "concern" today…ok, make that two actually…but here's the first…

Recall the Troy game last season down at Lockhart?

If not, well, just let the picture speak for itself:

Photo courtesy: palmbeachpost.com

The other was some blue tape being placed on projected starting SS Austin Jensen's ankle late in the afternoon…

No word on that, and didn't ask…but Hopefully nothing serious…

Back to the top

Rick said

Photo courtesy: palmbeachpost.com

Oh Housler. You bring us such fine physical comedy.
Back to the top

He's like the Jose Canseco of FAU football
Back to the top
Control functions: