Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Orlando Sentinel's 2015 Football Countdown

"God man. You're so stupid. I can't believe you claim to be from FAU. You wrote and twice. What a moron." (red font) Maybe the website should not allow duplicate names. Even names like "guest". By the way, that make three consecutive sarcastic,negative posts by "guest".
Back to the top

Rick said

Just caught wind of this going on…FAU came in at 118 - with only one C-USA program lower.

They are through 60, and here are fellow league teams thus far:

123 UTSA
118 FAU
114 SMiss
111 Charlotte
109 North Texas
92  FIU
76  Old Dominion

Orlando Sentinel College Football Countdown: Ranking all 128 FBS teams
Posted On: Jun 29th 2015, 10:10 AM #346262

Updated with four more teams in:

123 UTSA
118 FAU
114 SMiss
111 Charlotte
109 North Texas
92  FIU
76  Old Dominion
56 Rice
53 MTSU
46 UTEP
43 LaTech

Back to the top

Wow, he thinks a lot of CUSA apparently. Way more top 60 teams than any other projection, 6 of 13!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

"God man. You're so stupid. I can't believe you claim to be from FAU. You wrote and twice. What a moron." (red font) Maybe the website should not allow duplicate names. Even names like "guest". By the way, that make three consecutive sarcastic,negative posts by "guest".

Posted On: Jul 2nd 2015, 5:37 AM #346308
You calling someone stupid is hilarious,  read your statement.  As usual it makes no sense.

BTW…Thats why it's labeled "guest" Einstein.
Back to the top

Had enough, and am tired of the arguing - as is everyone else.

Even when positive posts occur it resorts back to trash.

Clean it up or will clean it up from this end.

Thanks in advance.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Wow, he thinks a lot of CUSA apparently. Way more top 60 teams than any other projection, 6 of 13!
Posted On: Jul 16th 2015, 8:52 PM #346486

Yea, other than putting us in the basement…I was most suprised at how highly ranked he has CUSA teams.  

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Thundering Herd in at #40…overall, agree with Walty, and interested to see where WKU lands, as the last C-USA Team left.

123 UTSA
118 FAU
114 SMiss
111 Charlotte
109 North Texas
92  FIU
76  Old Dominion
56 Rice
53 MTSU
46 UTEP
43 LaTech
40 Marshall
Back to the top

They are through #34, and no sign of WKU yet…

Has to be coming soon.
Back to the top

So CUSA has not 1 or 2 or 3 BUT FOUR (4) Top 50 teams this coming year?  And we play 3 of them!

Wow, what are they smoking up in Orlando? That or CUSA should soon be considered for Power 5 conference status, Ha Ha!
Back to the top

If they researched this and are accurate, what do you predict our season will look like. I know we are improving, but it seams other sports minds feel that other teams are progressing faster. My friends kid at MTSU is talking like they will be very very good. I guess time will tell. Fingers crossed..
Back to the top
Control functions: