Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Orlando Sentinel's 2015 Football Countdown

Two different authors, but good point….

:Big-Grin:

Back to the top

WKU plays @ Vandy (SEC), Indy (B10), Rice, LSU (SEC), ODU and FIU - thy could lose all of those. And host La. Tech, MTSU, FAU and Marshall. Again, cold lose all of those.

Only sure wins are hosting Miami (OH) and at N. Texas.

Heck they could go 2-10, win a could few toss ups and go 4-8 or go up to 8-4 at best. Quite a big range don't ya think?
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

WKU plays @ Vandy (SEC), Indy (B10), Rice, LSU (SEC), ODU and FIU - thy could lose all of those. And host La. Tech, MTSU, FAU and Marshall. Again, cold lose all of those.

Only sure wins are hosting Miami (OH) and at N. Texas.

Heck they could go 2-10, win a could few toss ups and go 4-8 or go up to 8-4 at best. Quite a big range don't ya think?
Posted On: Jul 27th 2015, 2:46 PM #346702

Their range, along with everyone else's right now, is between 0 and 12 wins. These are projections they obviously project them to win a bunch. But there is a reason they play the game. 
Back to the top

Wonder how good La Tech will be with Driskel as QB.

Would have been interesting to see a Driskel vs Driskel game of FAU vs La Tech.
Back to the top

I have a little bit of hope for this season. According to Phil Steele who does a good job of predicting how the college football season plays out says that the team should improve the 3 win total and flirt with Bowl eligibility. Let's hope he's right. I'm tired of losing and not going to a bowl. Wow it's been almost 7 years. That's a lot of loosing. 
Back to the top

Its big leap between high school and college level, we all know this, but a lot of these kids are coming in playing the same systems in high school. but the question remains who will make the step up to become the leader.
Back to the top

FAU 05 said

I have a little bit of hope for this season. According to Phil Steele who does a good job of predicting how the college football season plays out says that the team should improve the 3 win total and flirt with Bowl eligibility. Let's hope he's right. I'm tired of losing and not going to a bowl. Wow it's been almost 7 years. That's a lot of loosing. 
Posted On: Jul 28th 2015, 7:40 PM #346758

Been re-living the "glory years" as of late at night via DVD's of the 2007-08 seasons' games and Bowls.

Good times, and nice to go back…but it seems like so LONG ago!

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top
Control functions: