Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

OU Watch Party?

Local Owl said

Is it possible to get a Facebook Event going. We could share the heck out of that. I'm old school and don't use social media much. I know this won't be a sanctioned event by the U, but can we start one?
Posted On: Aug 2nd 2018, 8:51 PM #379235

Yes, absolutely.

The Tilted Kilt will do a social media blast as well.  I'll probably have it up over the weekend - got a couple of items to iron out before I go full bore.

Definitely need everyone here's support!  Only a month away…
Back to the top

So everyone should start by friending the tilted kilt facebook page? Otherwise we won't see the event. Then share share share.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

So everyone should start by friending the tilted kilt facebook page? Otherwise we won't see the event. Then share share share.
Posted On: Aug 2nd 2018, 9:16 PM #379237

Can you do me a favor and go to Facebook and search for a group named "Hoot 'N Holler"?  Hopefully you are able to view, join, and see the event (FAU @ Oklahoma watch party).

Let me know - we'll push it out from there.
Back to the top

Lots of Hoot 'N Holler on FB. Are you the rock and roll band, bar, textile co.,etc. ?
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Lots of Hoot 'N Holler on FB. Are you the rock and roll band, bar, textile co.,etc. ?
Posted On: Aug 3rd 2018, 7:43 AM #379241

See if you can find it now.  I deleted the apostrophe in the name and added a little more description in the name.

Also added tags "Florida Atlantic University, Florida, College Football, Boca Raton Florida".

If you're still having issues, send me an email.

Thanks!
Back to the top

Hoot_N_Holler said

Local Owl said

Posted On: Aug 3rd 2018, 7:43 AM #379241

See if you can find it now.  I deleted the apostrophe in the name and added a little more description in the name.

Also added tags "Florida Atlantic University, Florida, College Football, Boca Raton Florida".

If you're still having issues, send me an email.

Thanks!
Posted On: Aug 5th 2018, 1:25 PM #379261

Can you try posting the link to the FB page here?
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Can you try posting the link to the FB page here?
Posted On: Aug 5th 2018, 1:32 PM #379262

I don't know what the policy is for external links on this board and I'm not trying to cause a ruckus - just a local Owl fan trying to meet up with fellow local Owl fans, simple as that.

With that said, I'll link to the Hoot N Holler group page I just set up:

Rick - if this is out of bounds please let me know and you and I can revise.  I apologize in advance if I'm in the wrong here.

Thanks all.

Back to the top

The group link is fine, just no links to businesses that are not either donating or paid sponsors…thanks for your consideration, appreciate it  :cool:
Back to the top

Thanks Rick. I would love to see the location get flooded with FAU fans. It 's possible if everyone attends. We just need to get the word out. Still plenty of time .
Back to the top

Is anybody else interested in a watch party at TK. I was thinking that we could have a huge crowd. I'm I just wishing ?
Back to the top
Control functions: