Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

OU Watch Party?

Great. I don't care where it is. If Biergarten is smart enough to take the lead, lets go there. Smart om their part.
Back to the top

Biergartin has already posted an Event Page on their Facebook site. I will support them because they were smart enough to take the lead. And , they already work with FAU with the radio broadcasts. I don't drink much, but I will be Ubering. No need for a problem.
Back to the top

Does anyone plan on going to Biergarten for the watch party ? I don't want to head down if it is going to be a bust.
Back to the top

I haven't heard anything yet.

The watch party at the other place is gaining people but slowly.  We've started hitting up social media again this week, and have a few people at FAU spreading the word when asked about this topic.

I'm wondering how much buzz is out there beyond this board and the people we follow on social media.  Could have people show up last minute once the game is being talked about (news, paper, etc).

Has anyone heard about ticket sales?  We've got a big group going for the first game but I haven't even begun recruiting for Bethune Cookman.
Back to the top
Control functions: