Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Partridge Out

Sources have confirmed to @ESPNWestPalm that @CoachPartridge has been relieved of his duties as @FAU_Football coach effective immediately.

I feel bad that this didn't work out, but this is absolutely the right move.  Good for FAU for not letting money get in the way.

This next hire will be interesting.
Back to the top

Just when they push me to the edge of walking away, they reel me back in
Back to the top

The right move. Now go get Jim leavitt immediately 
Back to the top

I'm happy they made the decision, but I am bummed that this didn't work out better. Charlie is a nice man and he's a local and well liked around the state.  Unfortunately, there just was zero progress on the field.  It's a shame it came to this, but the results speak for themselves.  
Back to the top

Celebrate good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for this day since the Wyoming game three years ago.

Also ya again I told some on this forum that he will be gone but the he's not going anywhere people kept fighting ole OC 40
Back to the top

Chun could be gone if you look at the context of what Evan Cohen just tweeted out 
Back to the top

Chun is gone II:JC_ThankYou:
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Chun could be gone if you look at the context of what Evan Cohen just tweeted out 
Posted On: Nov 27th 2016, 12:06 PM #363055

Yeah anybody know if this is true?
Back to the top

Considering Chun is quoted in the FAU statement, I'm assuming he's still the AD…
Back to the top

Absolutely the right move. At least they have shown they are trying to salvage this program from complete destruction, because that is basically where it is now. There are good coaches to be had for next year, and we can't just sit back and allow other programs like FIU (who already got Butch) to go after them.
Back to the top
Control functions: