Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

PHOTOS: 2012 FAU Football Preseason Camp - 08-05-12

Re: PHOTOS: 2012 FAU Football Preseason Camp - 08-05-12

PHOTOS: 2012 FAU Football Preseason Camp - 08-05-12

Does Chris have to leave when everyone else does Rick?
Back to the top

If you are referring to players putting in extra time after practice is over, we were only allowed to see about the first hour; so not sure who may have put in some - if any...
Back to the top

Rick said

If you are referring to players putting in extra time after practice is over, we were only allowed to see about the first hour; so not sure who may have put in some - if any…
ahhh for clarification I am referring to Cris Carter.
Back to the top

HIGHLY doubt it.

He's a guest of the program, probably won't be at every practice anyway, and he's no risk of sharing any "insider info" as he has much better things to do than most of us  ;D

It's good for FAU to have Cris Carter around, period.
Back to the top

owlmart said

ahhh for clarification I am referring to Cris Carter.

DOH!

;D

+1 to Team's response…….
Back to the top

Dieter has two very good articles written today. One on Brian Wright, and one on Graham Wilbert; there is a video attached to the Brian Wright article.  Apprantley there are new uniforms out there for the team to wear this season. I'm also surprised that MGIII is not in a program yet.

Topic Galleries - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com
Topic Galleries - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Back to the top

Hey everyone,
very good article about our WR corps and the offense. Plus there is a rumor floating around that FAU wants to start charging for fans to listen to online streaming games.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/fau-owls/fl-florida-atlantic-owls-news-0808-20120807,0,7432966.story
Back to the top

Nice articls and interview video1 Thanks for posting them all.
Back to the top

welcome.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Plus there is a rumor floating around that FAU wants to start charging for fans to listen to online streaming games.

If that is the case, my position is this:

I'll pay for online video of away games (and have) but not to listen to the radio. Ken LaVicka is by far and away the best sports commentator we've ever had and charging for radio would kill our relationship with ESPN760.

Ken, if you're on here: could you tell us what the average audience is for FAU broadcasts? Are those numbers available to share or is that an ESPN "secret"?
Back to the top
Control functions: