Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sid Rosenberg of 790 the ticket rips FAU

GhostOfBuchanan said

He just opened his Wed show with some comments about this whole thing….he read Dusky's email and my email out loud. In my emai I told him I hope he ends up back in rehab. All he wrote back was "die". LOL. What a tool.

My friend from NY said the reason Sid is down here instead of still being in NY is due to his drug problem.
Back to the top

Geeze, he is a disgusting piece of garbage. No wonder he has bounced around so much. He speaks through his ass.

Back to the top

I just hope everyone finds out what a nasty person this guy is and we send him packing back under the rock he crawled out from.

The only way to do this is to spread the word and his ratings stink, which I'm sure they do already and he gets fired for the hundreth time.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Plain and simple he is a little boy who probably got the crap beat out of him when he was little and now found a way to be a tough guy. Problem is if he accidentally found his way to the hood you could probably find a pee trail back to his house. :'(

He is a small minded individual that has received to much attention from this board, so Skids I mean Sid, unzip your leather jacket, light up that smoke through a couple smart ass remaks (with yuzz new yeuk accent) then take a hike.
Back to the top

He definetly is a jerk! He shouldn't be trashing fau.
But he is right.
Back to the top

I am from NY and I went to school at FAU and then moved back home for a few years before ending up back down here again (complicated I know). Anyway, I used to listen to Sid all the time up in NY on WFAN 660 AM. He used to be on IMUS in the morning and then he got fired from that spot.

He used to do a mid day show with a guy named Joe Beningo, just like the article said he was in out of rehab missing about 2 months at one time while he was in rehab, it was even in the NY Post about how he was addicted to cocaine and he was supposed to show up at the Meadowlands for I believe it was an opening kick off pre game show for the Giants. Make a long story short, he never showed up, never called anyone and then his ass got canned.

He's a moron I'm sure he's just doing this to get a rise out of everyone, he is trying to be like Mike & the Mad Dog (anyone gets DirecTV they are on YES, also NY Radio personalities)

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Just read his comment about Kylie Minogue and the discussion is over. He's a disgusting piece of sh1t and we are wasting our time talking about him.
Back to the top

EXACTLY Vinny!!

Most local guys say things to get fans all worked up so more people listen to their shows, even if it;s just to get more worked up.

He might be a jerk, but unfortunately that's his right, as long as he still has a job. Bottom line guys, if you don't like him, don't listen. I can't stand him, so I just turn to a different station. Rather that arguing with him, which I'm sure is how he gets his jollies, just ignore him. It's so much easier.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top
Control functions: