Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sitting at 2-3, now for the rest of the way...

Local Owl said

I agree with OC's point about linemen playing better together after they have played together. But Rick was answering a totally different question. He answered,"why didn't we re hire Justice". The answer he gave is not "vastly underestimated".
Posted On: Oct 24th 2018, 6:04 AM #382388

:Laughing:

I think he was referring to my previous post…anyways, on that one was talking about the year that the top 2/3's of the line went down and yet Justice still managed to pull together a VERY solid showing - which was all coaching and had zero to do with playing together.

So that's that…  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Updated CFA projections, with 2-3 finish…

FWIW, Study hall has us 4-1, adding the LA Tech & FIU games as wins.
Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: Oct 25th 2018, 12:45 PM #382422

We will see for sure but I think everyone is writing off that FIU game too quickly. Let’s not forget we own those kitties even in down years (think Halloween 2015). I will agree that the game at UNT there’s no shot lol
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Rick said

Posted On: Oct 25th 2018, 12:45 PM #382422

We will see for sure but I think everyone is writing off that FIU game too quickly. Let’s not forget we own those kitties even in down years (think Halloween 2015). I will agree that the game at UNT there’s no shot lol
Posted On: Oct 25th 2018, 12:58 PM #382423

I don't see UNT as being no shot. With how we have played on the road its a fair point, but UNT has fallen back to earth in a big way during conference play.

Back to the top

Updated CFA projections, with 2-2 finish…

Study Hall has us at 3-1, with FIU as a 2 point win…

Back to the top

Updated CFA projections, with 2-1 finish…

Study hall also has us 2-1 and 6-6 at close of the season.

Back to the top

Rick said

Updated CFA projections, with 2-1 finish…

Study hall also has us 2-1 and 6-6 at close of the season.

Posted On: Nov 6th 2018, 1:19 PM #383031

If DeAndre starts the rest of the way and our O (particularly the running game) is humming along, we can win out 
Back to the top

We can LawOwl, N. Texas really cooled off from start of year and both WKU and UNCC have awful O's!
Back to the top

Let's just concentrate on one game at a time.  This whole run the table thing hasn't exactly went our way since the whole 12-0 talk in July.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

UNCC have awful O's!
Posted On: Nov 6th 2018, 11:52 PM #383034

Charlotte will be no cake walk…they have the best rush defense in the conference - hands down. If we are just going to rely on the run, we may "run" into trouble.

Tennessee 20 YDS
MTSU - 33 YDS
WKU - 42 YDS
UAB - 69 YDS
Back to the top
Control functions: