Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Texas Preview 2008

Re: Texas Preview 2008

Texas Preview 2008

owlcountry said

I guess we could argue about what was the biggest game in our history for hours so let's just quit while we're ahead.

Enemies argue…friends "discuss"… ;)

And i agree…the secondary will be our biggest opportunity to exploit against them…
Back to the top

Bus ride = no way

Plane…maybe

Look for details in the coming months. I know one thing though, I'd be surprised if FAU picks up most of the tab for students and/or fans to go (like Troy and New Orleans). With the budget cuts, FAU can't afford anything right now.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

owlcountry said

It's not really the biggest game in school history… I mean, we played #6 USF at home last year… that was one of the biggest if not the biggest… and of course we played UF (although we lost but we did surprise the Gator fans and they're going to be a little more mindful of us come 2011)

?

This is TEXAS we are talking about here…

The Gators, maybe…but we are a btter team…there is more at stake…that pushes it up a notch…

Yeah, no comparison.  Big 12 or Big East…pfff!  And we all saw how overrated USF was. This isn't debatible to me.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

roscoeowl said

Jab979 said

I doubt it. It's one thing to drive to New Orleans, it's another to drive to Texas. I don't go to the school anymore so I don't know for sure but $260 round trip for a non stop flight is not bad at all.

I went onto the Texas board and asked around for some hotel info. Hotels are about $100-$175 a night for a decent hotel. You can stay at a best western or Days Inn for under $100 but from what I was told I wouldn't suggest it

Hey Jab, which Texas forum did you go on and ask about hotels.

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=football

They've been pretty nice and definitely helpful

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: