Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

there is now rumors going around....

of FSU in 2008...and possible Indiana in 2009
Back to the top

Coach Schnell has been working on Bobby B for some time now. Hope it's true.
Back to the top

I've heard the FSU as a two game series 2008 sounds about right for one of them.
Back to the top

Those two have been close friends for years, so I wouldn;t be surprised at ll about them getting something together.

I still feel FSU will be more willing to play us than Florida or especially Miami. I honestly don't think the Canes can afford to play FAU right now because of the possible ramification to recruiting - whether they win or loss the game.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Damn you guys are going to be playing some tough competion. Good luck may the Mid Majors proud because it looks like you guys have a lot of major teams in the next few years.
Back to the top

Those games would be huge. All I can say is Indiana better watch out because FAU will be very good in 5 years and Indiana hasn't had a good season in a while. I like the idea of scheduling teams from all over the nation in order to get maximum coverage at the national level. Look at who FAU has scheduled or is working on scheduling. We have already played Conneticut and Hawaii. Upcoming are Kansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, Louisville, Michigan State and possibly Indiana. Add FSU to the mix and we will be improving by leaps and bounds. We have teams from all over the country on upcoming schedules. All we need now is the Northwest and mid-east. Why not throw in Washington and Virginia Tech for good measure? ;D

If Miami or Florida were to schedule FAU they should have done it either this year or next. Florida has a tendency to schedule non-BCS teams for early season non-conference games and 'easy' wins. They have had MTSU, Eastern Michigan and NIU in recent memory. I really don't see them taking on FAU due to recruiting issues.

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

We got houston for a home and home in 2007-08, and we have to go to Oregan state in 2006. I don't know who we play in 2006. I know next year we have Cal going to Cruces, and we travel to play CU. In 2008,09, and 10 we play Kansas State and they make a visit to Cruces in 2009.
Back to the top

We still have some growing up to do, but the exposure playing the big boys will be what we need to draw some of those beefy Linemens that we will need to become competetive with these guys.
Back to the top
Control functions: