Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ticket prices.....

Re: Ticket prices.....

At UF we had a lottery for tickets. Students won the right to buy season tickets (I think it cost around $50).
Back to the top

At UF we had a lottery for tickets. Students won the right to buy season tickets (I think it cost around $50).
Back to the top

Rick said

Students with a valid Owl Card will get in for free…

I agree they will.

To start.

Dont be surprised though if in 3-5 years they may not, ior the space for free seating will be very limited. IF demand increases there simply wont be room.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Rick said

Students with a valid Owl Card will get in for free…

I agree they will.

To start.

Dont be surprised though if in 3-5 years they may not, ior the space for free seating will be very limited. IF demand increases there simply wont be room.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Aqualung said

What do you think the ticket prices will be for students/guests/alum.  A lot of people are under the impression that students and faculty will get in for free.

If they are smart, and we know some mistakes have been made, they would let the students in for free for at least the first year or two then see what the demand is.  The main goal is to make sure the stands are full, if they are not full with paying customers they better let the students in.  At some point down the road they can start the lottery and a highly discounted rate.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Aqualung said

What do you think the ticket prices will be for students/guests/alum.  A lot of people are under the impression that students and faculty will get in for free.

If they are smart, and we know some mistakes have been made, they would let the students in for free for at least the first year or two then see what the demand is.  The main goal is to make sure the stands are full, if they are not full with paying customers they better let the students in.  At some point down the road they can start the lottery and a highly discounted rate.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I'm sure the prices will go up, but not all that much…. I'm sure demand will determine the value

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

I'm sure the prices will go up, but not all that much…. I'm sure demand will determine the value

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Aqualung said

Well they are going to have a large loan to pay off so don't be surprised if they charge students for tickets.  It won't be much (maybe $10-$20 a game).  Are there any rumors if they will serve beer/liquor in the stadium or will it be dry. 
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Aqualung said

Well they are going to have a large loan to pay off so don't be surprised if they charge students for tickets.  It won't be much (maybe $10-$20 a game).  Are there any rumors if they will serve beer/liquor in the stadium or will it be dry. 
Back to the top
Control functions: