Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ticket prices.....

Re: Ticket prices.....

Aqualung said

dusky256fc said

Aqualung said

What do you think the ticket prices will be for students/guests/alum.  A lot of people are under the impression that students and faculty will get in for free.

If they are smart, and we know some mistakes have been made, they would let the students in for free for at least the first year or two then see what the demand is.  The main goal is to make sure the stands are full, if they are not full with paying customers they better let the students in.  At some point down the road they can start the lottery and a highly discounted rate.

Well they are going to have a large loan to pay off so don't be surprised if they charge students for tickets.  It won't be much (maybe $10-$20 a game).  Are there any rumors if they will serve beer/liquor in the stadium or will it be dry.

All on campus stadiums are dry due to NCAA rules.  The only exception I believe is in the club sections, where it is included in the tickets prices so it is not "sold".  Can someone out there confirm that beer and/or liquor will be available in the club sections?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Aqualung said

dusky256fc said

Aqualung said

What do you think the ticket prices will be for students/guests/alum.  A lot of people are under the impression that students and faculty will get in for free.

If they are smart, and we know some mistakes have been made, they would let the students in for free for at least the first year or two then see what the demand is.  The main goal is to make sure the stands are full, if they are not full with paying customers they better let the students in.  At some point down the road they can start the lottery and a highly discounted rate.

Well they are going to have a large loan to pay off so don't be surprised if they charge students for tickets.  It won't be much (maybe $10-$20 a game).  Are there any rumors if they will serve beer/liquor in the stadium or will it be dry.

All on campus stadiums are dry due to NCAA rules.  The only exception I believe is in the club sections, where it is included in the tickets prices so it is not "sold".  Can someone out there confirm that beer and/or liquor will be available in the club sections?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Im sure it will, thats certainly one of the perks of suites/club premium pricing.

I know FAU isnt a Dry campus but Im wondering if booze is going to be allowed in the stadium parking lots.

If it isnt that will KILL tailgating.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Im sure it will, thats certainly one of the perks of suites/club premium pricing.

I know FAU isnt a Dry campus but Im wondering if booze is going to be allowed in the stadium parking lots.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Good question… Are we allowed to drink prior to bball games?
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Good question… Are we allowed to drink prior to bball games?
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Right now I think it's legal for a person over 21 to drink responsibly on FAU's campus… haven't you guys tailgated for both basketball and baseball on campus already? I know they gave you s*** about drinking behind the Ox…
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Right now I think it's legal for a person over 21 to drink responsibly on FAU's campus… haven't you guys tailgated for both basketball and baseball on campus already? I know they gave you s*** about drinking behind the Ox…
Back to the top

Wasnt me,

I cant hang with the Dirty Birds, I dont have the tolerance any more to party that hard before a game.  ;D

I have seen them setup shop at The Burrow though, but I have no idea if Campus PD gives them greif or not.

DB's any comments?

Back to the top

owlcountry said

or
games vs SBC are free but OOC games cost extra…

this is a good idea…

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: