Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ticket prices.....

Re: Ticket prices.....

owlcountry said

or
games vs SBC are free but OOC games cost extra…

this is a good idea…

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Stadium is a no, unless you're in a suite but tailgating is a yes, there is no policy against alcohol on campus as long as you're of age and being responsible.

I have tailgated a number of times for basketball and the cops wave and make sure everything is cool, but nothing more. We are not a dry campus.
Back to the top

Stadium is a no, unless you're in a suite but tailgating is a yes, there is no policy against alcohol on campus as long as you're of age and being responsible.

I have tailgated a number of times for basketball and the cops wave and make sure everything is cool, but nothing more. We are not a dry campus.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

owlfamily said

I know FAU isnt a Dry campus but Im wondering if booze is going to be allowed in the stadium parking lots.

haven't you guys tailgated for both basketball and baseball on campus already? I know they gave you s*** about drinking behind the Ox…

That was us. Dirty Birds. We tailgated and drank at many baseball games, many spring games and many bball games. As long as you're responsible and not acting like an imbecile then the police really don't bother you. We've tailgates for BBall and had the players come over and thank us for what we do, we've had Jarvis and son come over. We get all sorts of people at our BBall tailgates.

Until someone tells us we can not drink and we can not tailgate in the parking lot I'm planning on doing so. It is easier to ask forgiveness then it is permission

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

owlcountry said

owlfamily said

I know FAU isnt a Dry campus but Im wondering if booze is going to be allowed in the stadium parking lots.

haven't you guys tailgated for both basketball and baseball on campus already? I know they gave you s*** about drinking behind the Ox…

That was us. Dirty Birds. We tailgated and drank at many baseball games, many spring games and many bball games. As long as you're responsible and not acting like an imbecile then the police really don't bother you. We've tailgates for BBall and had the players come over and thank us for what we do, we've had Jarvis and son come over. We get all sorts of people at our BBall tailgates.

Until someone tells us we can not drink and we can not tailgate in the parking lot I'm planning on doing so. It is easier to ask forgiveness then it is permission

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Rick said

Students with a valid Owl Card will get in for free…

I agree they will.

To start.

Dont be surprised though if in 3-5 years they may not, ior the space for free seating will be very limited. IF demand increases there simply wont be room.

They also offer this right now, think that will change??

"YOUNG ALUMNI SEASON TICKETS

Young Alumni season tickets are available to FAU graduates from 2008-2010 for HALF OFF regular sideline ticket prices!  This reserved season ticket is at a special discounted price of $43 each and only for recent graduates (limit 2 per graduate) and includes admission to all four (4) home games. Please include your year of graduation with your order. Graduation dates will be verified by the FAU Alumni Association."
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Rick said

I agree they will.

To start.

Dont be surprised though if in 3-5 years they may not, ior the space for free seating will be very limited. IF demand increases there simply wont be room.

Young Alumni season tickets are available to FAU graduates from 2008-2010 for HALF OFF regular sideline ticket prices!  This reserved season ticket is at a special discounted price of $43 each and only for recent graduates (limit 2 per graduate) and includes admission to all four (4) home games. Please include your year of graduation with your order. Graduation dates will be verified by the FAU Alumni Association."
Back to the top

Rick said

owlfamily said

Rick said

I agree they will.

To start.

This will not be around next year….maybe in GA, but not the sidelines…. I'm assuming the sidelines will be first available to donors….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Rick said

owlfamily said

Rick said

I agree they will.

To start.

This will not be around next year….maybe in GA, but not the sidelines…. I'm assuming the sidelines will be first available to donors….

-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

I didnt know they did that.

That is a very smart program, But not what I was talking about.

Lets say by 2016 the stadium is selling out on a regular basis or close to it.

I dont know how many seats are in the student section but lets say 5K.

So on the first weekend of school the "FAU Football Fling" is held and students are invited to camp out overnight outside the Ox (or in The Burrow) and in the morning will receieve a free season ticket with Valid Owl card. Either via first come, first served or a Lottery ticket handed out at the campout.

Now if there is still seats left available in GA, AND you didnt get a free ticket from the lottery, as a FAU student you can order 1/2 price GA tickets for the season.

That way you build campus life with the campuot, students can get free tickets, or get cheap tickets. Then once the graduate, they get the Recent Alumni discount, and then weaned off into Full Admission.

I believe MSU does a campout thing for thier basketball team, and Ill blantly admit I stole this concept from thiers.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: