Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ticket prices.....

Re: Ticket prices.....

Let's be mindful that a profit must be made to help pay for the stadium. From what I've heard the ticket prices may be, it's very reasonable and in line with what other schools are charging.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

I have a friend who is an FAU grad and a lifelong Canes fan. His family has had Canes season tickets since the Schnelly days.

He still has the season tickets and goes to all the games and he lives in boca.

He told me that once the stadium is built he's canceling his canes tickets and buying FAU season tickets.

I don't think anyone should complain about the ticket prices for any sporting event at FAU.

If this was Miami the seats I have at Lockhart (40 yrd line) would be a few hundred buck. The tickets cost me $130 with an owl club donation. That's nothing

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I have a friend who is an FAU grad and a lifelong Canes fan. His family has had Canes season tickets since the Schnelly days.

He told me that once the stadium is built he's canceling his canes tickets and buying FAU season tickets.

I don't think anyone should complain about the ticket prices for any sporting event at FAU.

If this was Miami the seats I have at Lockhart (40 yrd line) would be a few hundred buck. The tickets cost me $130 with an owl club donation. That's nothing

Back to the top

Jab979 said

Im not complaining at all…I'd give a leg to have season tickets next year.  I am just saying that I think they will have a tough time selling 1,000 club seats at $2,500 a pop and game sideline tickets for $50-60…its a bit high until we play better competition down here.

Do you think so too?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Im not complaining at all…I'd give a leg to have season tickets next year.  I am just saying that I think they will have a tough time selling 1,000 club seats at $2,500 a pop and game sideline tickets for $50-60…its a bit high until we play better competition down here.

Do you think so too?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Right I can agree with that. Lure them in with low prices then over time if we win divisions/bowl games raise prices

Back to the top

Right I can agree with that. Lure them in with low prices then over time if we win divisions/bowl games raise prices

Back to the top

Jab979 said

And if we don't win, we lose revenue and struggle to pay for the stadium debt.

What came first…. the chicken or the egg? LOL

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

And if we don't win, we lose revenue and struggle to pay for the stadium debt.

What came first…. the chicken or the egg? LOL

Back to the top

I don't think 50 a game for sideline seats is too much…. thats 250/ yr….I think that is reasonable….before FAU, my season tix for UM were 200 around the 15-20 yrd line ( Secton 26, the bird's nest)… gave um up when Slippery Rock came to town….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: