Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ticket prices.....

Re: Ticket prices.....

I don't think 50 a game for sideline seats is too much…. thats 250/ yr….I think that is reasonable….before FAU, my season tix for UM were 200 around the 15-20 yrd line ( Secton 26, the bird's nest)… gave um up when Slippery Rock came to town….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

FYI…I actually believe the Priorty Club level seats are going to be about 1,000.00 ea. That price will also include all free food & drinks.
Back to the top

FYI…I actually believe the Priorty Club level seats are going to be about 1,000.00 ea. That price will also include all free food & drinks.
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Jab979 said

Right I can agree with that. Lure them in with low prices then over time if we win divisions/bowl games raise prices

And if we don't win, we lose revenue and struggle to pay for the stadium debt.

What came first…. the chicken or the egg? LOL

Thats the risk of having a football program, nobody wants to spend hard earned money to watch a bad football team.

Its like a movie, there's a lot of production costs but that doens't mean people will go see it…the movie has to be good.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Jab979 said

Right I can agree with that. Lure them in with low prices then over time if we win divisions/bowl games raise prices

And if we don't win, we lose revenue and struggle to pay for the stadium debt.

What came first…. the chicken or the egg? LOL

Thats the risk of having a football program, nobody wants to spend hard earned money to watch a bad football team.

Its like a movie, there's a lot of production costs but that doens't mean people will go see it…the movie has to be good.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

The best line I heard all day on Saturday was from the guy that sits in front of me…he stood up to leave with about 10 minutes left in the 4th and said, "They're going to have to play a hell of a lot better than this if they want $1000 a ticket next year from my ass!"  ;D
Back to the top

The best line I heard all day on Saturday was from the guy that sits in front of me…he stood up to leave with about 10 minutes left in the 4th and said, "They're going to have to play a hell of a lot better than this if they want $1000 a ticket next year from my ass!"  ;D
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Ouch…

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Ouch…

-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Silver_Bullet32 said

TeamBeer said

Ouch…

Well, it's true. This year's performance could definitely affect season ticket sales next year.
Back to the top
Control functions: