Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Traveling to the Oklahoma Game!!

DeltAlumnus said

Booked my flights and hotel today. We will have a good group of 7 or 8 going! Can’t wait
Posted On: Jun 22nd 2018, 12:13 PM #378909

Where are you staying?
Back to the top

Rick said

DeltAlumnus said

Booked my flights and hotel today. We will have a good group of 7 or 8 going! Can’t wait
Posted On: Jun 22nd 2018, 12:13 PM #378909

Where are you staying?
Posted On: Jun 22nd 2018, 12:28 PM #378910

The classy quality inn and suites in Norman. Not to expensive and close to the university. 
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

The classy quality inn and suites in Norman. Not to expensive and close to the university. 
Posted On: Jun 22nd 2018, 2:40 PM #378912

Not too bad, but it'll be loud…not that you guys will care….

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Ps, the Northwest top floor unit of the building is the best spot…away from the elevator and doesn't face the road.
Back to the top

Rick said

DeltAlumnus said

Posted On: Jun 22nd 2018, 2:40 PM #378912

Not too bad, but it'll be loud…not that you guys will care….

:Big-Grin:
Posted On: Jun 22nd 2018, 2:55 PM #378913

Lol yeah it’ll be good for the few hours of sleep we will be getting in the room. Most time will be spent exploring the bar scene
Back to the top

@DeltAlumnus, the hotel will be fine. No fancy stuff in Norman. Most hotels along I-35 ( I think) are all the Quality Inn variety. I'm soooo  jealous of anyone that is going. Have a great time and represent FAU !!!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

@DeltAlumnus, the hotel will be fine. No fancy stuff in Norman. Most hotels along I-35 ( I think) are all the Quality Inn variety. I'm soooo  jealous of anyone that is going. Have a great time and represent FAU !!!
Posted On: Jun 22nd 2018, 4:56 PM #378916

I take it you haven't been to Norman? 
Back to the top

No. Other than football, I can't think of any reason to go there. I was checking out hotels a few months ago. Prices were all around 125-175 a night. OKC has some high end places for 300-400. Do you know something I don't.
Back to the top

Was just curious…i lived there for three years… Norman is a bed and breakfast or private rental market for the good stuff…They do have a four star conference center and a couple higher end chain places but no where near what OKC has. 
Back to the top

I was told Bricktown is the cool bar area now downtown if you’re looking where to start. 
Back to the top
Control functions: