Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Trey Rodriguez transfers to...

...Trey Rodriguez now going to be running the ball for FIU, per David Neal's twitter.

That's really annoying.
Back to the top

Can't blame him. He's just trying to make it.
Back to the top

I know.

And he's too good of a player not to be on the field somewhere. Just would prefer it not be our rival  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

That would be just ridiculous, if it were true. But Neal didn't tweet it. Rodriguez did, and it looks like a solicitation rather than an announcement?

Also, if you look at his twitter bio, here's what is says:

"god1st & family• 2017 recruiting class (Fau BounceBack)"

No mention of FIU commitment.

Back to the top

If true this would be sickening
Back to the top

I haven't anything on it and he's been tweeting at programs to get noticed. He was pretty dynamic for us, makes you wonder why he hasn't picked up any solid D1 offers.
Back to the top

Thank you for clarifying, Rick.

I didn't see an announcement tweet from Neal, just a tweet thread where they were talking about it.

Obviously would prefer he "bounce back" here. Want to see more of him in an Owls uniform. And hopefully the coaches would allow it.
Back to the top

We're pretty much set at RB… Turman, Howell,  and Singletary. That's ridiculous in itself. 
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Thank you for clarifying, Rick.

I didn't see an announcement tweet from Neal, just a tweet thread where they were talking about it.

Obviously would prefer he "bounce back" here. Want to see more of him in an Owls uniform. And hopefully the coaches would allow it.
Posted On: Nov 23rd 2016, 1:41 PM #362819

There is zero chance at a bounce back here unless we have a new coach and AD his bridge here is burnt 
Back to the top

Trey committed to MARSHALL today… 
Back to the top
Control functions: