Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Vote for FAU - NCAA 1-A Football Map

Click below to vote for FAU:

http://www.commoncensus.org/index.php

Vote tally for SBC football schools is on the Belt Board.
Back to the top

Hey Guys – FIU is pulling away from you; keep voting for your school. Today's vote count:

Air Force 26
New Mexico 25
Colorado St. 25
Army 25
Rice 23
Temple 23
Fresno St. 21
LA Lafayette 20
UTEP 19
Wyoming 19
Miami (OH) 18
Mississippi St. 17
Florida Intl. 17
Buffalo 17
Bowling Green 16
LA Monroe 14
Middle Tenn. St. 14
Baylor 12
Tulane 12
Ohio 12
Wake Forest 12
Louisiana Tech 12
Hawaii 11
Houston 10
Florida Atlantic 10
Back to the top

I voted so now FAU is at 11! And FIU is still at 17 for number of votes from people who love FIU more. So let's show support guys! The voting process takes less than 2 minutes! :)

And just so everyone knows – To vote for your favorite Sports Teams you need to fill out the small questionnaire regarding your location first - it is located on the main page at the bottom right area of this link (in YELLOW) that "badgerwolf" gave… http://www.commoncensus.org/index.php

It asks…..

Where you currently live:
Street address:
City:
State:

This is all for statistics purposes to show where the fans from each team live currently! They won't use the info to stalk us (I hope). :P
Back to the top

I voted up here in Illinois yesterday. I think alot of people that would other wise vote still don't have electricity at their homes. From what I've read, many of FAU alumni live in Broward and Palm Beach where as a large portion of FIU alumni live in Dade. Of course there is the rest of the state and USA.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Hey Guys – I got an email from the guy who is doing the Sports Map. His plan is to update the map either tonight or tomorrow.

I realize that many FAU fans are still suffering from the effects of Katrina, but if you can then get your votes in ASAP; it will be good to see several SBC football schools on the map. Here is today's vote status:

ASU - 435
UNT - 340
Troy - 65
ULL - 25
ULM - 24
FIU - 25
FAU - 17
MT - 16
Back to the top

Hey Guys – The map has been updated and FAU is now included on the map; check it out:

http://www.commoncensus.org/sports_map.php?sport=5
Back to the top

Thanks for your support badgerwolf. We did make it in! The storm has affected our posters. Some are slowly trickling back on board. I'm sure their pressing personal issues takes precedence right now.
Thanks again.

What happened to FIU? I read the disclaimer but I didn't see which category they would fall under to be excluded. Looks like they had a few more votes than FAU. Maybe I'm reading it too fast or I missed something.
Back to the top

UM has 120 votes to 27 for FIU and the two schools are located so close geographically that FIU did not receive a majority of votes in their geographic area. You can use the 'clickable map' to get votes in a specific area of the state.

Glad you guys made the map and I wish FIU could get listed as well.

O.G. said

Thanks for your support badgerwolf. We did make it in! The storm has affected our posters. Some are slowly trickling back on board. I'm sure their pressing personal issues takes precedence right now.
Thanks again.

What happened to FIU? I read the disclaimer but I didn't see which category they would fall under to be excluded. Looks like they had a few more votes than FAU. Maybe I'm reading it too fast or I missed something.
Back to the top

Thanks. So we finally benefited from being AWAY from Miami for as change.. :D

Standard question. "Boca Raton, is that near Miami?
Back to the top

Nice! FAU is 26 for number of votes (23 on the map as it is outdated already)! GOOD JOB guys! We are on the map! More recognition on any level is good. FIU is 27 - a few more votes and we'll be ahead - get everyone to VOTE! USC has "only" 163 votes - we can beat em! lol

Arkansas St. 655 WOW - that is scary - the most votes of all teams is ASU - they must have this voting thing posted on their main sports website or something - INSANE!
Back to the top
Control functions: