Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Who is the 2nd best football school in Florida?

Vote!! ;D

South Florida jumped all over this one!!

there is a three way tie for third best school. Looks like I was the first to vote for FAU. Only one vote showing.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2007/09/17/0917stodafeed.html

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Considering that at this point USF only has 17 votes, we're only 6 votes behind them :-).
Back to the top

FAU has fallen behind.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

C'mon.. You have to give USF some props here. Rusty's performance is one thing but until we beat USF in October I think that they have bragging rights. Of course, it doesn't mean that I didn't vote for FAU ;D
Back to the top

I voted…but yeah, I think USF is going to win this one. We'll get our chance to knock them off soon though!
Back to the top

this is the comment someone left….. "UF then USF……UCF could definitely give FSU & Miami a good game. FAU is up & coming ….FIU….well they are good @ soccer!"

Ouch! lol. Funny but FIU will get their act together eventually. May take some time but they will get there I think

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Yeah looking at how UCF played this Saturday with their new stadium and all, they have a decent chance at competing. But like said i did vote for FAU!!
Back to the top

My opinion:

1. UF

2. USF
2. UCF

3. FSU
4. Miami
5. FAU

6. FIU

I put two "2's" simply because I believe we're both playing equal football right now. We beat NC State (average team) and should have beat Texas (very good team). USF beat Elon and an Auburn team that looks average at best. I'd say we're playing equal right now.

FSU looks fairly bad.
Back to the top

FIU number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT

Back to the top
Control functions: