Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Who will be the next quarterback

Embick was slated to be the starter next year but rumer has it we just signed a back up from University Michigan. With this guy, Embick, and "Hatian" Vick, who knows what will happen. At least we will have a lot of depth in one area.
Back to the top

I thought Danny Embick had it just about locked. I didn't hear this news though.. Talk about throwing everything into a big spin! (A good big spin that is)

I'm not really worrying though.. I felt confortable with Embick starting as long as announcers can pronounce his name right. If this guy from Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiichigan is better.. well then, more power to us!
Back to the top

if he's from michigan won't he have to sit next year out anyway? NCAA rule?
Back to the top

Schnelly has maintained the whole season that no one is guaranteed a starting job for next year.

Danny Embick has the inside track having live game experience, but McKinson Souverain and Dane Hansen will go into spring practices with a chance to compete for the No.1 spot.

I haven't heard anything about a quarterback from Michigan. The Wolverines have like seven QBs on their roster this season, but only two freshmen - one being starter Chad Henne - and one sophomore in backup Clayton Richard.

However, if they do transfer from a I-A school, yes they will have to sit out a year.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top
Control functions: