Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Willie Taggart to Become the Next FAU Football Head Coach

BREAKING.

Former FSU Head Coach Willie Taggart and his representatives are in serious discussions with university officials to become the fifth head coach in FAU history.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

UPDATE.

Pete Thamel from Yahoo Sports says that Willie Taggart has personally confirmed that he will become the next FAU Head Coach.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Back to the top

This is my worst nightmare.

Is it to soon to start a Fire Taggart thread?
Back to the top

Would have been really funny had we been matched up with FSU in our bowl game!
Back to the top

Why does everyone hate him so much. I know the standard he jumped from job to job but that was a briles thing to. What'd he do to sour FAU fans? I know we beat him whenever we played him, is that it or is it deeper.
Back to the top

owlsdad said

Would have been really funny had we been matched up with FSU in our bowl game!
Posted On: Dec 11th 2019, 4:22 PM #392125

we host USF next year
Back to the top

Awesome! If nothing else he can recruit. I think Lamar Thomas comes with him as his wide receivers coach.
Back to the top

I’m really not a fan of Taggart. He hasn’t done much since he left USF and he didn’t do any miracles there. 
This really makes us look like the little brother in the state that is getting hand me downs from FSU. 
Back to the top

Just Fing stupid…..The guy just got fired for being the worst coach in FSU history but for some reason Brian White thinks this is a home run. Are you freaking kidding me? Just Fing stupid….

Talk about a day or highs and lows….

Back to the top
Control functions: