Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Willie Taggart to Become the Next FAU Football Head Coach

Dinger said

… you were actually just an incorrect sarcastic douche. But I’m sure jerks like you will do a lot to help “grow the fanbase”. 
Posted On: Dec 15th 2019, 5:05 PM #392329

First and final, please refrain from this behavior. 

Thanks
Back to the top

Rick said

Dinger said

… you were actually just an incorrect sarcastic douche. But I’m sure jerks like you will do a lot to help “grow the fanbase”. 
Posted On: Dec 15th 2019, 5:05 PM #392329

First and final, please refrain from this behavior. 

Thanks

Posted On: Dec 15th 2019, 6:10 PM #392336

cool threat-cool site!
Back to the top

There are site rules that must be followed to maintain productive and friendly membership, no threat here, just providing the process:

Forum - FAU Owl's Nest

Hope you understand. 
Back to the top

Rick said

There are site rules that must be followed to maintain productive and friendly membership, no threat here, just providing the process:

Forum - FAU Owl's Nest

Hope you understand. 
Posted On: Dec 15th 2019, 6:29 PM #392338

When you have people looking for arguments asking obvious combustible questions "are you new to football?" things like that are going to happen. I assume you've also clipped and "First and Final'd" that guy about instigating forum guests-but I can't find that post anywhere..hmmmmm?
Back to the top

You chose to cross the line, and I'm not arguing with you. Free site you pay nothing for and that's the end of it. If you want to catch an attitude with me that's your decision but I've been graceful and polite to you. 

Moving on now. 
Back to the top

Rick said

You chose to cross the line, and I'm not arguing with you. Free site you pay nothing for and that's the end of it. If you want to catch an attitude with me that's your decision but I've been graceful and polite to you. 

Moving on now. 
Posted On: Dec 15th 2019, 6:41 PM #392340

I get it-he’s your boy, different rules for him. Cool. Great way to look at your product “it’s free and you pay nothing for it” and not “let’s keep it fair and respectful for EVERYONE and not just 5 guys” 
Back to the top

Final comment, he's not "my boy". You called someone a douche.

That's the issue here. 

If you don't want to own your words that's on you but the straw man argument is over.

Lastly, the free comment pertains to ones right to be here, not the product.

Back to the top

Rick said

Final comment, he's not "my boy". You called someone a douche.

That's the issue here. 

If you don't want to own your words that's on you but the straw man argument is over.

Posted On: Dec 15th 2019, 7:01 PM #392343

Lol-I absolutely own my words. I called your bot EXACTLY what he was being. Get over yourself. Logging out-ya ran off another one. Good work team! 
Back to the top

There's only room here for one crazy guy….. :Smug:
Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

jgf2017 said

FSU went from playoff appearances (and of course the 2013 nc), but if you don’t think finishing 2015 ranked 14th, 2016 8th ranked, and of course 2017 unranked, proves that FSU is a program on the decline by the time Taggart got there, then You are in serious denial. Things like FSU’s regression happen all the time. What makes FSU so lucky to be different than the Nebraska’s of the world. Delusional super fans. Cmon for real. Playoffs 2013-2014, then steadily trending down. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize FSU’s in trouble. If I were a betting man I’d go all in on FSU not sniffing a NC next decade 
Posted On: Dec 15th 2019, 4:41 PM #392326

Speaking of a high standard …

Alabama and Ohio State programs arent normal. I'd say it's a pretty darn good year to go to the orange bowl and beat a program like.michigan.

Jimbo had them in new year's 6 like bowl games from 2012-2016.  Pretty damn good.  2017 was horrendous.  Willie took over and had them worse both years.  Only reason FSU went 6-6 this year was dumping him.  No way does FSU beat bc with Willie.  Briles was able to actually run tbe offense and garbage coaches like Kelly were let go

Posted On: Dec 15th 2019, 5:01 PM #392328

Jimbo had a national championship year then a steady downhill slide both talent-wise and morals wise. Taggart was not ready to handle a p5 program but hes shown that he's more than capable of coaching programs in the American or CUSA. I dont have kiffin level expectations of taggart noone should but I think he will do fine.
Back to the top
Control functions: