Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018-19 FAU Men's Basketball Discussion Thread

Add topic

Thats the score we usually see when FAU plays a major conference opponent except the score reversed.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Almost a week after his injury late in the Arkansas State double OT loss, Jailyn Ingram is walking around but with crutches. He will not see any action tonight vs. Florida College.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

BREAKING. SF Jailyn Ingram tore his ACL in last week's loss to Arkansas State. Owls will have to go on without their leading scorer and rebounder.

Back to the top

OWLS WIN!

The Boys from the Burrow improve to 8-3 on the season. Despite the game's result, today still feels like a loss for the basketball program as Jailyn Ingram will sit the remainder of the season with a torn ACL.

Back to the top

Here is a story from the CUSA site on the "bonus play" scheduling stuff.

www.conferenceusa.com/news/2019/2/13/general-bonus-play-sche
dule-to-be-released-saturday.aspx

Personally sounds stupid and VERY biased to a late season run type of team jelling late or with early season injury issues. Ans while I sorta get the fact they want their better teams to play more games vs. teams with more wins for NCAA Tourney consideration, they also will expose those same teams to more losses!

This is like creating a Power 5 within your own conference to me!
Back to the top

Xavian Stapleton has been named Conference-USA's co-Sixth Man of the Year. He shares the title with USM's LaDavius Draine.

Back to the top

Two FITTING names!

Stapleton (as in being a staple for the team) and Draine (as in draining shots).

Good stuff  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top
Control functions: