Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

1,292!

Add topic

That was the announced crowd for the exhibition game against Lynn.  Wow.

On the Owl TV broadcast it certainly looked like a nice crowd.  Looked like a whole bunch of students showed up.  That is great that the large student turnout from the football games are making their way to the basketball games!  Keep it up student body!
Back to the top

Re: 1,292!

1,292!

Was that it? 1,200 + is a lot for us but I have to admit it looked like more to me. Either way it was a great crowd for an exhibition game! Let's keep it up!
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

That was the announced crowd for the exhibition game against Lynn.  Wow.

On the Owl TV broadcast it certainly looked like a nice crowd.  Looked like a whole bunch of students showed up.  That is great that the large student turnout from the football games are making their way to the basketball games!  Keep it up student body!

I had to sit in the top row because the student section seats were few and far between when I got there. Crazy. Got to sit near Rusty and watch us win though so that was cool.

73-69. Not a very convincing start but then again it was just the first game. Jarvis spent more time sitting down then coaching.. I think the "give everyone time to see what they can do" assessment was correct. Monroe was awesome, Graham was not at his best, Richardson did a great job for his debut, Hernandez was quicker and "more into the game" but still didn't put any points on the board (from what I can remember). Defense needs some major work.
Back to the top

Actually it looked more like JJ (Jarvis Jr.) was coaching and Sammy didn't have any points but he did make a few good defensive plays. Shavar Richardson seems to have a bright future. I was sitting with the rest of the Dirty's and we were near CLos Sr. before he moved to the seats on the floor. He was none to happy with Carlos. Seemed like he was a little hesitant to drive the lane and his father let him know about that

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: