Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2008 BURROW RENOVATION UPDATE

Add topic

Re: 2008 BURROW RENOVATION UPDATE

2008 BURROW RENOVATION UPDATE

Jab979 said

HAHA I don't care what party they're in they'd get my vote too

Right, I would vote for Russian canidate Jeffrey Stalin if it meant getting a stadium on campus.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

This isn't Belmont University lol

They are actually recruiting against us for one of our center prospects…dirty rats!  >:(
Back to the top

Who??? The Russians?
Back to the top

Wow stirred some people up with that one...I was making fun of Palin and that makes me a Republican? Touchy touchy.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Wow stirred some people up with that one…I was making fun of Palin and that makes me a Republican? Touchy touchy.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Too bad that McCain is running on change now too...soo, either way we keep the change.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Too bad that McCain is running on change now too…soo, either way we keep the change.

This thread is likely going to go south real quick.
Back to the top

Agreed
Back to the top

I don't like Palin either but this isn't the place for a political debate which is why I said unless either candidate has anything to do with FAU lets get back on topic or move the discussion to the open forum. I don't feel a message board about FAU Sports is the place to discuss politics unless it has a direct effect on the school

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Lighten up guys!

Ok, back to topic…so did anyone get an pics of the new seating lastnight at the pep rally?? I couldnt go…but was cusrious how the news west seating looked, etc…
Back to the top
Control functions: