Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2014 C-USA Men's Basketball Tournament Thread

Add topic

Good Riddance.  Time for a fresh start.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

FREE THROWS.

FREE THROWS.

FREE THROWS.

Hopefully it will "sink" in at some point.

Back to the top

SEEMS like the only common element to Coach J's teams was regressing instead of progressing during the season EVERY YEAR. ZERO post season wins in six years! Great Coaching job for getting well over $1.5M in salary over his time at FAU.
Back to the top

For those of us who have been following this basketball program for 20+ years, we know that placing blame is a very simple act, but finding solutions can be very complicated…

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

Pablo and Dragan deserved a better finish to their college careers but…

Back to the top

Botley is a stud
Back to the top

I found it very easy to place blame as I know where the problem was.  I also know rebuilding will not be easy. But an organization must have the correct person in charge for that to happen. We must now go to work to fix this mess.It will happen. Just not over night.
Back to the top

I am fine with a coaching change.  I have seen plenty.  I was here long before Jarvis...and Walters...and Doherty...and Green...and Billerman. I believe I started following them in the Loomis era (before most of the current team members were born)--(yes, I am old as dirt).  There are a few missing pieces to this puzzle.  My hope is that they take care of some of the other missing pieces when they add the new coach...otherwise it will just be the same crap on a different day. I look forward to seeing who the new coach will be and the new found dedication to a basketball program at FAU.
Back to the top

fauowl said

I am fine with a coaching change.  I have seen plenty.  I was here long before…Billerman.
Posted On: Mar 12th 2014, 8:02 AM #329800

Long live Loomis!

:Laughing:

Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: