Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

6th Man Club

Add topic

6th Man Club

I've heard that athletics is going to do everything it can to break the home attendance record that night. I think it might be a theme night: 80's.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

6th Man Club

FAUtuba said

I've heard that athletics is going to do everything it can to break the home attendance record that night. I think it might be a theme night: 80's.

That will be a tough feat…its over 4,000…but i sure Hope they do!!! How cool would that be :)
Back to the top

6th Man Club

4000? was that for the UM game?
Back to the top

6th Man Club

Good for ATO to be there. Next question is where are the Sig Eps and Pikes???? These are things these organizations need to be at.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

6th Man Club

TeamBeer said

4000? was that for the UM game?

Yes, that would be the one…we pulled out all the stops for that game…advertisements galour… 99 Jamz did a remote broadcast…Budwieser brought in the Keg on Wheels…it was a great turnout…Hope to see it again!
Back to the top

6th Man Club

So far, huge tailgate in the works, they are still working out kinks because of the women's game right before hand……they are zoning off the sides to a blue and red side…which ever side is the loudest gets a prize……raffle tix for prizes will be handed out before the game, the greeks will be competing amongst each other, and yes the big organizations like the Sammys, Sigeps and Pikes will show cuz they fight each other for the greek cup which they are making this game one of the events………lots more to come….

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

6th Man Club

now that's what i'm talking about!
Back to the top

6th Man Club

jvowl said

So far, huge tailgate in the works, they are still working out kinks because of the women's game right before hand……they are zoning off the sides to a blue and red side…which ever side is the loudest gets a prize……raffle tix for prizes will be handed out before the game, the greeks will be competing amongst each other, and yes the big organizations like the Sammys, Sigeps and Pikes will show cuz they fight each other for the greek cup which they are making this game one of the events………lots more to come….

Sweet…Greeks are loud…the more, the better!

Sounds like you guys are doing a great job thus far…i cant wait for them game…going to be a blast!
Back to the top

6th Man Club

Go Owls and Sig Eps!

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

6th Man Club

I was told yesterday by someone in athletics that the attendance record we are trying to break is 2800 not 4000 at the FIU game. I think that's an attainable goal on Feb. 10th.
Back to the top
Control functions: