Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Day: FAU vs Monmouth

Add topic

Re: Game Day: FAU vs Monmouth

illinoisowl said

owlcountry said

OWL_TV said

We're live
owltv.fau.edu/live

Radio announcer: "Carlos Monroe out because of academic eligibility from issues in the Spring semester under Coach Rex Walters."

Why is this just now being announced?

Monroe to be interviewed at the half.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

I do not have sound either, so I'm listening to the radio broadcast, it's about 20 seconds behind the video
Back to the top

JUST GOT SOUND!!!!  :)
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I HAD SOUND TOO

EDIT: Now it's gone. What did you guys do over there? Move some cables around? You had it! Move them back!

EDIT 2: I refreshed the video and now I got sound again… it comes and goes for some reason

Maaaaaaaan if you guys can throw a scoreboard on here it'd be perfect!!!! Good work!
Back to the top

owlcountry said

TeamBeer said

I HAD SOUND TOO

EDIT: Now it's gone. What did you guys do over there? Move some cables around? You had it! Move them back!

EDIT 2: I refreshed the video and now I got sound again… it comes and goes for some reason

Maaaaaaaan if you guys can throw a scoreboard on here it'd be perfect!!!! Good work!

I can't get anything.  How's the crowd?
Back to the top

Crowd looks decent, the feed is pretty good, especially now with sound.  I love the stuff like Kiss Cam and what not, makes it alot more professional.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Why won't they show the Monmouth foul shots?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Yeh I thought that was weird.  Anyone know whats going on right now?

2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

FAU WIN.  Good start to the season, at the end I wasn't quite sure what happened, I guess they fouled us? Dunno.

Nice replay though OwlTV!

Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Why won't they show the Monmouth foul shots?

I'm pretty sure the feed we're seeing is the same feed on the screen in the Burrow and they're apparently doing the IT'S OWL TIME on the screen for those…

Final score: FAU 72-69 Monmouth

Go Owls!!! FAU (and Jarvis) now 3-0

Watson and Richardson are living up to their hype, man. Everybody did good work tonight. Even Sammy Hernandez is scoring!

Back to the top
Control functions: