Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Online petition in support of Mike Balado

Add topic

Re: Online petition in support of Mike Balado

TeamBeer said

Here Here Bytor!

Pay your dues and don't be a pr**k. People don't come on here to listen to someone talk about how important they are.

Well said!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

ok well my thread for the online petition has been hijacked by all of you, lol

butterfly has supported me in the student-driven campaign i put together for Mike Balado and said kind words about my editorial

stop bashing him…

as for butterfly, stop gloating in your "power" and how "important you are"… people honestly don't want to hear it

EVERYONE STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD…. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SCHOOL TO GET OUR MESSAGE OUT FOR BALADO

lol

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

fauowl09 said

ok well my thread for the online petition has been hijacked by all of you, lol

butterfly has supported me in the student-driven campaign i put together for Mike Balado and said kind words about my editorial

stop bashing him…

as for butterfly, stop gloating in your "power" and how "important you are"… people honestly don't want to hear it

EVERYONE STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD…. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SCHOOL TO GET OUR MESSAGE OUT FOR BALADO

lol

Valid point.

Back to topic!!
Back to the top

My dog told me today that he wanted balado as coach…..can he sign the petition too???  (just playing)
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

My dog told me today that he wanted balado as coach…..can he sign the petition too???  (just playing)

Why not? your fiancée signed it 2x, what's 1 more member of your family. haha  ;D ;) :D

Back to the top

yea... Nunzio, tell your fiance ONCE, lol

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

agreed Owl.

I apologize, and will continue to help you support Coach Balado!

GO OWLS!!

~B U T T E R~
Back to the top

Ok so I may have signed the petition twice. haha I will definitely be attending the bonfire on Thursday to burn my Sexy Rexy shirt.  :)
Back to the top

FLNATIVE said

Ok so I may have signed the petition twice. haha I will definitely be attending the bonfire on Thursday to burn my Sexy Rexy shirt.  :)

the only true sexy rexy considering you were the only female. No Nunzio you are not the lone sexy rexy!

Back to the top

I support having no coach.  Lets put that money into the Burrow and be the only Player-Run team with current players organizing recruiting, voting on new members of the team, who should start on game-day.  Mike Balado can be the "motivator" or "facilitator", same salary.

"FAU, despite our name its where YOU come first"

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top
Control functions: