Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 SBC Men's Basketball Tournament Thread

Add topic

Re: 2012 SBC Men's Basketball Tournament Thread

2012 SBC Men's Basketball Tournament Thread

I believe.

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

In Michael Jackson......and dragon

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

FAU said

I don't want to hear anything more about him deserving this big contract. I understand he has improved this program, but the team is not winning the games that count.

What is this big contract you are talking about?

There has never been a big contract demanded or a big contract discussed.

Maybe our ideas of big contracts differ.  Not having our coach signed to an extension before now is a complete joke.

We have a small-time program because it is run like a small-time program. 
Back to the top

If it's any consolation, the Red Wolves knocked off MTSU tonight to move on…must say, never saw that coming, and the Blue Raiders are on the bubble at best now for an at large bid.

Of course the NIT is a guaranteed…….

Anyway, here's the Sun Belt's release:

HOT SPRINGS, Ark. – Trey Finn scored 16 points and Marcus Hooten scored 15, including two free throws in the final 9.5 seconds, and ninth seed Arkansas State stunned regular-season champion Middle Tennessee 64-61 in the Sun Belt tournament quarterfinals Sunday night.

Brandon Peterson had 13 points and eight rebounds for the Red Wolves (14-19), the No. 9 seed who beat Florida Atlantic in the first round Saturday night.

Arkansas State plays fifth-seeded North Texas in Monday night's semifinals. North Texas beat Louisiana-Lafayette 65-62.

Raymond Cintron scored 15 points and LaRon Dendy 14 for Middle Tennessee (25-6). The Blue Raiders, 14-2 in the Sun Belt Conference season, trailed most of the second half at Summit Arena and missed five free throws in the final minute, including one by Dendy that would have tied it after his basket made it 60-59 with 12.9 seconds left. Middle Tennessee was 11 for 22 from the free-throw line

Back to the top

NJOWL said

Didn't anyone care about the game? All of the comments are updates from Rick. Seriously? We abandon our team now????????

This team gave up on themselves and became all but impossible to support.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

NJOWL said

Didn't anyone care about the game? All of the comments are updates from Rick. Seriously? We abandon our team now????????

I was out of town but followed Rick's updates on my cellphone.
Back to the top

i was listening to the game on epsn 760 while driving and couldnt type.  sorry.

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top
Control functions: