Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU vs. Rice - February 22nd, 2018

Add topic

It was a tale of two cities halves at The Burrow.

Delph was the only consistent player throughout the fill 45 minutes. Ingram, Massey, and especially Troutman, all did not come alive until midway through the second half.

Owls will have to learn and move on from this disappointing loss, and prepare for a tough North Texas squad.

(click images to enlarge)

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Turnovers killed us in this one, lack of focus during time periods.  It was an exciting ending but that first half was UGLY.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Down by 13 AT HOME to a FIVE WIN team should get ya fired IMHO - no reason to have to battle back. Oh and no one on man receiving ball who proceeds to drive right by the very late defender and shoot for the win - UGLY TOO!
Back to the top

The worst part is, Troutman, Delph, Massey, Pfister, and Hulsey are all seniors. This was supposed to be the year where we make a serious push at a top 5 seed in the C-USA Tournament. All of the troubles from the past are supposed to lead to a strong year, with experience and developed players leading the way. This is supposed to be the season where it will be as good as it is going to get.

Therefor, if this is as good as it gets under Curry, then what the hell are we doing here?

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

The worst part is, Troutman, Delph, Massey, Pfister, and Hulsey are all seniors.
Posted On: Feb 23rd 2018, 6:11 PM #377373

That is really scary.  We will be the worst program in the conference next year, no doubt.

We shouldn’t worry though, Curry isn’t a regular college coach because he played in the NBA so all is well.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

We shouldn’t worry though, Curry isn’t a regular college coach because he played in the NBA so all is well.
Posted On: Feb 23rd 2018, 7:51 PM #377374

:Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:

:Thinking:

:Crying:

Back to the top
Control functions: