Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Thread: Florida International @ FAU Jan. 30th - 7:00PM

Add topic

Re: Game Thread: Florida International @ FAU Jan. 30th - 7:00PM

Game Thread: Florida International @ FAU Jan. 30th - 7:00PM

yah i just looked at that list it is pretty weak.

There is pleanty to do in Boca/Delray, but many people decide to travel to WPB or Lauderdale (keep in mind the level of commuters and the fact that we have a campus in both cities)

Glad to see that you didnt have a come back for the rest of my statement though….OLAY OLAY OLAY!
Back to the top

So after we just embarassed you Sat night your next line of defense is "there's nothing to do in Boca" so therefore Miami is better.

You're right there's not much to do in Boca. Just like there's NOTHING to do in Columbia, SC. There's NOTHING to do in Syracuse, NY.
If you're not in college or don't enjoy bars then there's not much to do in those cities.

FAU isn't a college town, nor do we claim to be. There's more and more popping up in Boca for people to go and see. So as for your comment "not much to do in Boca on a saturday night?" Actually the game was early and I don't know how they do it in Miami but I know when I go out for the night I don't go out until around 10 or 11 anyway. So if there is a big game on campus then that will be the thing to do before everyone goes out for the night.

Part of building a fan base is winning, especially in S. Florida. Last year our attendance sucked because so did we. FIU will enjoy success and hopefully the die hards such as yourself can get friends to come to games

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

All those shots showing full stands were great to see! The act that they were thinning by the time the game was over was not unusual, only the reason being was, an Owls blowout victory!
Back to the top

Well, that's my quota of smack talk for the week, got to save some for when u guys travel south. I'll try to find some new yorkers who are still pissed about the state ur coach left St. John's in  :) , get them to come to the game. Best of luck with the rest of ur games (except the 18th)  :)
Back to the top

FIU4ever said

Well, that's my quota of smack talk for the week, got to save some for when u guys travel south. I'll try to find some new yorkers who are still pissed about the state ur coach left St. John's in  :) , get them to come to the game. Best of luck with the rest of ur games (except the 18th)  :)

Same to you FIU4ever :)

Despite the score, Thomas has done a decent job with what he has to work with this year…

The four forward set is definitely unique…they were moving the ball well at times, and Otero must have had 12 lay-ups on us…
Back to the top
Control functions: