Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Men's 2007-08 Basketball Schedule

Add topic

Re: Men's 2007-08 Basketball Schedule

Men's 2007-08 Basketball Schedule

Fledgling said

Jab979 said

Bytor on your schedule you have the game vs. Denver on the 23rd. According the FAUSports website they have it on the 24th and at Lynn… Anyone know what the correct date is and why we are playing at Lynn?

01/24/08  vs. Denver *  Boca Raton, FL (Lynn University)  7:30 p.m. ET

FAU is hosting the Republican party presidential candidate debate January 24th and the Democratic debate is on the 27th. That whole week is debate week. 21-27.

lovely…so we lose our hardwood advantage due to a bunch a jackasses and fat elephants arguing with each other ;D
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Fledgling said

Jab979 said

Bytor on your schedule you have the game vs. Denver on the 23rd. According the FAUSports website they have it on the 24th and at Lynn… Anyone know what the correct date is and why we are playing at Lynn?

FAU is hosting the Republican party presidential candidate debate January 24th and the Democratic debate is on the 27th. That whole week is debate week. 21-27.

lovely…so we lose our hardwood advantage due to a bunch a jackasses and fat elephants arguing with each other ;D

I hear ya. But, in all fairness… it brings more good pub to our school than a game versus Denver would!

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Fledgling said

Florida_Owl said

Fledgling said

Jab979 said

Honestly… it brings more good pub to our school than a game versus Denver would!

of course..im just JOKING Fledgmiester……. 8)
Back to the top

I get jokes, unlike some people on the board!  FAU should've rescheduled this game

Back to the top

Since FAU is GREAT at planning things and letting fans know what's going on I wonder how many people will show up at the gym expecting there to be a basketball game against Denver

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Since FAU is GREAT at planning things and letting fans know what's going on I wonder how many people will show up at the gym expecting there to be a basketball game against Denver

It would be so easy to insert an attendance joke here.  But, I have an idea FAU will be promoting the hell out of the debate and I think people will know that all the TV trucks aren't there to watch FAU basketball.  No offense!

Back to the top

i was just as surprised as anyone when i found out (yesterday) that our game against Denver is at Lynn…

hmm… crowd of AT LEAST 100? i hope we can break triple-digits…

unlikely, lmao

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Fledgling said

Jab979 said

It would be so easy to insert an attendance joke here.  But, I have an idea FAU will be promoting the hell out of the debate and I think people will know that all the TV trucks aren't there to watch FAU basketball.  No offense!

for understandable reasons, the campus is going to be completely shut down on the nights of the two debates… so it won't be hard to understand there is no "home" game when secret service agents, or state police, are telling people, "you can not enter campus"

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Since that game is the night of the Republican debate, why not have the candidates suit up to play? They have no height, though they are a bit slippery....
Back to the top

grayowl said

Since that game is the night of the Republican debate, why not have the candidates suit up to play? They have no height, though they are a bit slippery….

We could use a few more steals, just don't let them shoot because the last time a republican shot he killed his hunting partner (Chaney).

Back to the top
Control functions: