Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Men's 2008-09 Basketball Schedule

Add topic

Re: 2008-09 Men's Basketball Schedule

fauowls44 said

Fledgling said

Could the fact that we seem to have more road games do with our eyesore of a gym??

I don't think so.  I actually think the old gym looks pretty good after the renovations.  With the rest of the chairback seating and the "suites" being added this summer, it will look even better.  By no means is it ideal, but it is far from the embarrassment it used to be.

Yeah… even I like it and I'm pretty rough on FAU about their aesthetics. Having seen places like the FedEx Forum, I definitely still hope to see us play in a place like that one day.
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

wow lynn at home…..i love it…….im gonna be all over those guys……

On a serious note….NO UNF this year?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!  what am i going to do without my KYLE fix??!?!?!?!

Don't forget Eni transfered there last year. :)
Back to the top

Really??  Thats cool…stayed local…

I dont think he will like his "homecoming" though ;D
Back to the top

hahahahahahaha ENI at lynn, i almost forgot......HE WILL HATE ME BY HALFTIME!!!!
Back to the top

Overall Record: 0 Wins 0 Losses
Sun-Belt Record: 0 Wins 0 Losses

[table][tr][td]   Date   [/td][td]          Event Location[/td][td]                                         Time & Result[/td][/tr][/table]
[table]
[tr][td]11/05/07[/td][td] vs. Lynn University Boca Raton, FL [/td][td]7:00 pm ET[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]11/10/07[/td][td] vs Rollins College Boca Raton, FL[/td][td]7:00 pm ET[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]11/14/07[/td][td] vs. Monmouth Boca Raton, FL [/td][td]7:00 pm ET[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]    [/td][td]PreSeason NIT - Nov 17-25[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]11/17/07[/td][td] PreSeason NIT [/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]11/18/07[/td][td] PreSeason NIT[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]11/19/07[/td][td] PreSeason NIT[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]11/24/07[/td][td] PreSeason NIT[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]11/25/07[/td][td] PreSeason NIT[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]11/22/07[/td][td] vs. UMKC Boca Raton, FL [/td][td]7:00 pm ET[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]11/28/07[/td][td] at McNeese Stata Lake Charles, LA [/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]12/01/07[/td][td] at Florida Gulf Coast Fort Myers, FL[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]12/13/07[/td][td] vs. Southeastern Louisiana Boca Raton, FL[/td][td]7:00 pm ET[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]12/16/07[/td][td] at Denver * Denver, CO[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]12/18/08[/td][td] at Troy * Troy, AL[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]12/22/08[/td][td] at UAB * Birmingham, AL[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]12/27/08[/td][td] at Kentucky Lexington, KY[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]01/01/08[/td][td] vs. South Alabama * Boca Raton, FL [/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]01/05/08[/td][td] at Miami Cora Gables, FL[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]01/08/08[/td][td] at Middle Tennessee * Murfreesboro, TN[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]01/10/08[/td][td] vs. Western Kentucky * Boca Raton, FL [/td][td]7:00 pm ET[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]01/15/08[/td][td] vs, Florida International * Boca Raton, FL[/td][td]7:00 pm ET[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]01/17/08[/td][td] at North Texas * Denton, TX[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]01/22/08[/td][td] vs. Louisiana-Monroe *  Boca Raton, FL [/td][td]7:00 pm ET[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]01/24/08[/td][td] at  Arkansas State* Jonesboro, AR [/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]01/29/08[/td][td] vs. Arkansas-Little Rock * Boca Raton, FL [/td][td]7:00 pm ET[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]01/31/08[/td][td] vs. Louisiana-Lafayette * Boca Raton, FL [/td][td]7:00 pm ET[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]02/05/08[/td][td] at New Orleans * New orleans, LA [/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]02/07/08[/td][td] vs. Troy * Boca Raton, FL [/td][td]7:00 pm ET[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]02/12/08[/td][td] vs. Denver * Boca Raton, FL [/td][td]7:00 pm ET[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]02/15/08[/td][td] at South Alabama * Mobile, AL [/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]02/18/08[/td][td] at Savannah State Savannah, GA [/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]02/21/08[/td][td] vs. Middle Tennesse * Boca Raton, FL [/td][td]7:00 pm ET[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]02/26/08[/td][td] at Western Kentucky * Bowling Green, KY [/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]02/28/08[/td][td] at Florida International * Miami, FL [/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr]
[/table]

*Designates Conference Games

Back to the top

Re: Men's 2008-09 Basketball Schedule

Eni transfered to UNF not Lynn. Sorry I wasn't clear.
Back to the top

ehh maybe ill have to go to a unf game.....just to cheer for KYLE!!!!!!!!! and shout at ENI!
Back to the top

sanibel said

Eni transfered to UNF not Lynn. Sorry I wasn't clear.

oh well…so much for ruining his homecomeing…Lol
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

sanibel said

It looks good but there must be a date mix up. The schedule says we're playing in the NIT from 11/17-11/25, but it has us playing UMKC on 11/22 in Boca.

Keen eye Sanibel..

Wonder if the tournament involves a rest period??

If we do well in the first three games of the NIT then we'll play in the final two. If not I guess we come back and have those days off.
Back to the top

sanibel said

Florida_Owl said

Wonder if the tournament involves a rest period??

If we do well in the first three games of the NIT then we'll play in the final two. If not I guess we come back and have those days off.

any word on where the games will be played??
Back to the top
Control functions: