Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Celeb rockin FAU swag

Add topic

Re: LEO Rockin the FAU Hat!!

Peyton77 said

Anyone know anything about this?

Owl's Nest
Back to the top

It's not photo shopped you can tell from the link in all the other pics it's legit

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

And this is in the football forum because? See FAU news and the thread already covering this...
Back to the top

Re: Celeb rockin FAU swag

I can't find it and won't search for it on the Internet while I'm at work, but there is a picture I found one time on Google of the Tyco/ADT or whatever "parent" company in Boca Raton's CEO was arrested right after the Enron thing. He was wearing a blue FAU hat with the blue/yellow Owl logo and sunglasses.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

WOW……im on my honeymoon and recieved a text about this…..Amazing!…….now back to the honeymoon!  GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

WOW……im on my honeymoon and recieved a text about this…..Amazing!…….now back to the honeymoon!  GO OWLS!!!

Haha, you were on the owlsnest during your honeymoon?  If you made the honeymoon take place in Minnesota so you could catch the game on Saturday than I would call you a dedicated fan.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

thank god i didn't have the final stop be minn…….we were talking about it……it would have been miserable
Back to the top

Frank Brogan was just on Fox 29 talking about how Leo got the hat - Carrot Top maybe  :-

Back to the top
Control functions: