Updates on FAU's Medical School
Improvements made this year 2018:
- New branding: FAU Medicine
- 1M dollar renovation of the Medical School Building for improved classrooms, hangout spaces, and study spaces.
- 1M+ dollar renovations of Medical School Research facilities.
- Up to 56 Residency Students & 64 Medical Students trained every year. (FAU is still planning on opening even more residencies)
- First FAU Medicine branded "Primary Care" clinic opening in Feb 2019. This is a pilot and if successful they plan on opening a bunch of clinics throughout Palm Beach County. This is part of their strategy to hire more faculty.
- 20,000 more SQFT of space in the FAU Medicine Simulation Center to accommodate more high fidelity mannequins.