Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Innovation Village Virtual Tour

Add topic

Innovation Village Virtual Tour

IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THIS DO IT NOW

This video sent chills up my spine, amazing virtual tour, if this doesn't get investors to give up the money I don't know what will.

Check it out at FAUSPORTS.COM

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Re: Innovation Village Virtual Tour

Oh man that is great.  I had to watch it twice.
Back to the top

While it all looks nice, I want to see ground broken before I am going to get excited. We all know how long it takes for FAU to actually build something.
Back to the top

I loved the video. I know I am being nit-picky, but a few things:
  1. The music wasn't pumping me up.
  2. The view from the skybox is cool - except the stands look empty and the guy in the sky box isn't watching the game and is reading a book. LOL
  3. The very beginning of the video showed Lee Street with cars driving on it. There were no BMWs or Mercedes with young girls driving them, wearing expensive sun glasses and talking on cell phones worth more than my monthly car payment. LOL

The video is well done. I am very excited about it.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

I loved the video. I know I am being nit-picky, but a few things:
  1. The music wasn't pumping me up.
  2. The view from the skybox is cool - except the stands look empty and the guy in the sky box isn't watching the game and is reading a book. LOL
  3. The very beginning of the video showed Lee Street with cars driving on it. There were no BMWs or Mercedes with young girls driving them, wearing expensive sun glasses and talking on cell phones worth more than my monthly car payment. LOL

The video is well done. I am very excited about it.

Oh man, you're starting to sound like me :D

The cars driving on Lee Street were passing these traditional wood benches and I was like… those aren't the benches that FAU uses.

Of course it's just a video but little things like that are funny.
Back to the top

How about the swimming pool at the student apartments… nice

Ha I noticed the guy reading a book, but maybe he was reading the program since the game hadnt started yet…that could also explain the less than full house and people still coming in (on the field?!?)

The music was classy, and I think thats what they are going for, its not about just a stadium, its a stadium in BOCA, and we need rich investors to pay for things, so I think it was supposed to feel like a night on the town/going to the game all wrapped in one.  I think that showing this to potential donors is way more effective than pictures and also more effective than something with Metallica as a sound track.

2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Its just my taste but I liked the sax jazz in the video. Then again I can't stand rap, but thats my taste. I thought the video was well done and the mello jazz may have been put in to be more appealing to potential investors who are a more mature age, baby boomers. Thats probably what the video was created for.

If no one noticed, the video has been changed so you don't have to sign on the CSTV to view it. Just click the link on the FAU site and the video player will come up with the video.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Yeh I noticed that, good decision on FAU's part.. sadly any barrier, even free registration, is too much for would be fans and donors

Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

How about the swimming pool at the student apartments… nice

Yeah, that's probably not going to be there  8)

We're building one on the new Student Rec Center that should be a very similar size and there's no reason to have two of them, especially in such close proximity.
Back to the top

thats true, but the more co-eds in bikinis the better IMO

Back to the top
Control functions: