Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

It's an Official Thumbs Up for FAU Stadium

Add topic

Re: It's an Official Thumbs Up for FAU Stadium

It's an Official Thumbs Up for FAU Stadium

I still say book FAMU now, very winnable game AND what an entertaing stadium opening we will have!!!!!!!!!

Between our fans and their fans and inviting any and all hs marching bands/parents to come (give them a slightly lower ticket price) just to see the Rattlers and FAU bands. This would be a sell out and open doors to many in S. FL who know nothing of FAU - let them see the new stadium and dorms! Get them to want to attend FAU - for the school, the sports and yes, the marching band too! What a stepping stone for the marching band, to get them known to the S. FL. hs band members, that yes, FAU has a band they can participate in too! Get them excited about what they saw on that weekend and spread the word back to the S. FL. high schools about FAU being a REAL university!
Back to the top

I still say book FAMU now, very winnable game AND what an entertaing stadium opening we will have!!!!!!!!!

Between our fans and their fans and inviting any and all hs marching bands/parents to come (give them a slightly lower ticket price) just to see the Rattlers and FAU bands. This would be a sell out and open doors to many in S. FL who know nothing of FAU - let them see the new stadium and dorms! Get them to want to attend FAU - for the school, the sports and yes, the marching band too! What a stepping stone for the marching band, to get them known to the S. FL. hs band members, that yes, FAU has a band they can participate in too! Get them excited about what they saw on that weekend and spread the word back to the S. FL. high schools about FAU being a REAL university!
Back to the top

What about a Big East team? Rutgers played at FIU this year. When I lived in Miami, Rutgers had one or two billboards annually in South Miami, and RU frequently has Miami palyers on their roster. Rutgers may/maynot have a fan base in Miami, but there are RU alumni living in the area. (I'm not sure how many).

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

What about a Big East team? Rutgers played at FIU this year. When I lived in Miami, Rutgers had one or two billboards annually in South Miami, and RU frequently has Miami palyers on their roster. Rutgers may/maynot have a fan base in Miami, but there are RU alumni living in the area. (I'm not sure how many).

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Louisville looks to still have any opening. That would be a great tribute to coach.

Georgia State would also be nice. They are following the path of FAU. Starting this season they field their first team and they finish the season at Alabama. Could be fun to play a team that is following the path laid by FAU.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Louisville looks to still have any opening. That would be a great tribute to coach.

Georgia State would also be nice. They are following the path of FAU. Starting this season they field their first team and they finish the season at Alabama. Could be fun to play a team that is following the path laid by FAU.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: