Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Ticket Options

Add topic

Re: New Ticket Options

SigEp77 said

RhodeIslandOwl said

SigEp77 said

Single game tickets in the priority sections and above will include a donation in the cost of the ticket.  I believe this is only fair for those of us who donated significant sums to sit in these areas as well.

Any idea on what amount the donation would be and for what priority sections single game tickets would be available for?

It will be rolled into the price. I'm hearing in the $85-$100 range in the priority club.

That would be to high, they need to be reasonable to fill the seats.  I think $65, max $70 for the priority section would be fair to the season ticket holders but help sell tickets.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: New Ticket Options

just received this in my FAU email.

Single-Game Football Tickets on Sale

Single-game football tickets are now on sale for the 2011 season in the new 30,000 seat on-campus stadium. Single-game tickets start as low as $11 a game in the Hootville section to $90 a game in the priority section.

Owl fans are still able to buy group tickets, season tickets, family plans and a mini-Owl plan. Season tickets are still available for purchase for as low as $135 and discounted tickets for groups of 15 or more are available starting at $7 a ticket. Also available are four-ticket family plans starting at $199 and a mini-Owl plan which starts at $75 for any three FAU home Owl games.

Fans wishing to receive commemorative tickets for the new FAU football stadium must place their orders by today, Sept 2.

The Owls will begin their home schedule against Western Kentucky University on Saturday, Oct. 15, opening day for the new on-campus stadium. The stadium, a $70 million project, is a 30,000-seat open-air stadium slated to feature 6,000 premium seats, including 24 suites, 26 loge boxes, 1,000 premier club seats and 4,000 priority club seats, and the latest, state-of-the-art amenities.

To purchase tickets, call 1-866-FAU-OWLS for group tickets or call Ticketmaster for single tickets at 1-800-745-3000. Tickets can also be purchased for all FAU athletic events at Walmart. For more information on the stadium, visit www.faustadium.com.
Back to the top
Control functions: