Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UPDATED 10-11-11: Running thread - Shots of Stadium Site

Add topic

Re: UPDATED 09-06-11: Running thread - Shots of Stadium Site

USMCOWL said

…no one being able to see inside the stadium anymore.

This was intentional…

They didn't want people seeing the games for free.
Back to the top

Rick said

USMCOWL said

…no one being able to see inside the stadium anymore.

This was intentional…

They didn't want people seeing the games for free.

That would make sense if they took it doen on October 14th.  Taking it down now is pointless.
Back to the top

Then they need to take any reference and link to it off too, don't mislead or dissappoint people. Or better yet, move it and show it til Oct. 14 at midnight,
Back to the top

Not to be a debbie downer as well, but this is 2011 and there should be zero obstructed seats ever in a new stadium design plan.  Too many architectural advancements with technology for that to happen in this day and age.  Going to be a great stadium but there will be way more than 20 seats effected. 
Back to the top

toad305 said

Not to be a debbie downer as well, but this is 2011 and there should be zero obstructed seats ever in a new stadium design plan.  Too many architectural advancements with technology for that to happen in this day and age.  Going to be a great stadium but there will be way more than 20 seats effected.

I was just at the stadium last week and yes the couple of seats on the end of each of those aisles are obstructed and that should never of happened but it is actually way less than 20 seats.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

toad305 said

There are obsstructed view seats in the Cowboys' billion dollar stadium.  Even with the best designs, there's always a few.  Just the nature of the structures.
Back to the top

So I'm not gonna lie but I was one of the people thinking the scoreboard looked small.

That was until I just drove southbound on 95 just now and they had it turned on! All I can say is WOW! I'm going to have to be careful driving now because all I could do was stare at it!

So excited!

AEA
Back to the top

Saw it on from 95 as well.  Looks likes full corner to corner LCD or whatever and very bright…
Back to the top

DOH!!

I want to see pictures of it turned on SO BADLY.

DMarkey,

I know you have a camera on you at all times. You should of stopped in the middle of 95 and snapped a few.  ;D ;D ;D

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

So amazing.

We are going from NOT even having a Video Screen at all to one of the best in the State.

Even if we have a crap record this new home will MAKE this season for me.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: