Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ways to Raise Money For The Stadium

Add topic

Re: Ways to Raise Money For The Stadium

Florida_Owl said

faudiehard said

Traffic & Parking is SUCH  top heavy beureacratic NIGHTMARE!

Funny that you mention that…I was going to eat lunch & check out the new food court yesterday. I had no change on me and do not have a decal. Finally after searching around for a spot, said "screw-it!" and left. They really should try and figure out something with the parking, it totally SUCKS!!!

P.S. Although the parking situation deterred me from eating a $8-10 lunch, I hope it does not deter you (or anybody else) from helping with this potential drive.
Back to the top

faudiehard said

P.S. Although the parking situation deterred me from eating a $8-10 lunch, I hope it does not deter you (or anybody else) from helping with this potential drive.

nah, not at all…i dont link the two together :)
Back to the top

Yeah this is a pretty good idea.  Just havent had time to check it out yet.
Back to the top

Perhaps the school could also start to raise money for the stadium by taking something small such as 10% of all FAU appearl will go towards the stadium fund or something along those lines.  It would encourage students especially to buy their FAU gear while feeling like they are doing their part to help out with the stadium plans.  Just a thought didnt want to steal any thunder under this post but figured i could mention it to see what you guys think.
Back to the top

rdownin1 said

Perhaps the school could also start to raise money for the stadium by taking something small such as 10% of all FAU appearl will go towards the stadium fund or something along those lines.  It would encourage students especially to buy their FAU gear while feeling like they are doing their part to help out with the stadium plans.  Just a thought didnt want to steal any thunder under this post but figured i could mention it to see what you guys think.

That is a good idea.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Awsome. its nice to know im not the only one!
Back to the top
Control functions: