Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

#17 UCF @ FAU @ Game Thread - September 7, 2019

Add topic

As is tradition, we're under a lightning delay.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Only in true FAU and Boca tradition theres a lightning delay.  Lol.  
Back to the top

We may be calling the game here folks… I'll keep you updated.

Just for reference, both coaches will need to agree to call the game. Then the ADs. Then the conference will have to sign off on it.

Back to the top

Might as well. Nobody will be clamoring to wait half an hour to see four more minutes of this.
Back to the top

Fire Lane
Back to the top

The game is CALLED. We're finished here from Howard Schnellenberger Field.

Back to the top

Just wanted to drop by and say the score doesn't tell the story of what went down. Kiffin is far from apathetic. If he was, your D wouldn't be flying around like it was late in the game.

UCF focused on building the D-Line last recruiting cycle and Randy Shannon finally had weapons to rush your passer properly. Last year our D was a joke.

I know the score seems extremely lopsided, but FAU played pretty damn well defensively. Once your QB gets more experience - Kiffin will have that team humming.

Good luck with the rest of your season!
Back to the top

So just a question for the diehards here … after halftime, one of our season ticket holders brought like 8 UCF fans into section 104 (where they did not have tickets). When another season ticket holder complained about visitors sitting where they did not belong, an usher asked them to leave … then things got ugly and the cops had to remove people.

I usually have no problem with randoms taking up extra seats, but not at a sold out game, and especially not right after half time.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

canadianowl said

So just a question for the diehards here … after halftime, one of our season ticket holders brought like 8 UCF fans into section 104 (where they did not have tickets). When another season ticket holder complained about visitors sitting where they did not belong, an usher asked them to leave … then things got ugly and the cops had to remove people.

I usually have no problem with randoms taking up extra seats, but not at a sold out game, and especially not right after half time.

Anyone have thoughts on this?
Posted On: Sep 8th 2019, 12:09 AM #388323

My thoughts are as follows: Fire Kiffin
Back to the top

Not sure why the disappointment. We knew UCF was too much, they are superior on every level.
Back to the top
Control functions: