Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

#17 UCF @ FAU @ Game Thread - September 7, 2019

NITE-OWL said

Not sure why the disappointment. We knew UCF was too much, they are superior on every level.
Posted On: Sep 8th 2019, 12:25 AM #388327

Doesn't mean we couldn't have a decent showing at home. That was indecent.
Back to the top

d-owl said

NITE-OWL said

Not sure why the disappointment. We knew UCF was too much, they are superior on every level.
Posted On: Sep 8th 2019, 12:25 AM #388327

Doesn't mean we couldn't have a decent showing at home. That was indecent.
Posted On: Sep 8th 2019, 12:38 AM #388329

Youíre being too nice. Disgraceful is more fitting. We †are a disgrace and the buck stops with Lane and his pis poor attitude. #FireLane†
Back to the top

canadianowl said

So just a question for the diehards here … after halftime, one of our season ticket holders brought like 8 UCF fans into section 104 (where they did not have tickets). When another season ticket holder complained about visitors sitting where they did not belong, an usher asked them to leave … then things got ugly and the cops had to remove people.

I usually have no problem with randoms taking up extra seats, but not at a sold out game, and especially not right after half time.

Anyone have thoughts on this?
Posted On: Sep 8th 2019, 12:09 AM #388323

Same thing happened in the Acura club last night. To start the game they worked hard to make sure the right people were in there and when I went back at halftime Iím standing in a line to get drinks (donít get me started on the ďbartendersĒ they brought in) with easily 5 people without club bands on.†

A night like last night should be the time where you recognize the value of paying a premium for Hyundai or Acura club. Instead you just feel like a punk because anybody can go anywhere in that stadium.†

We had a good police presence last night, which was about the only impressive thing.†

Surely a performance last night might be enough for FAU to release chartwells. Your options on the north end of Hyundai was one old man working a beer tub or 1,000 people at the bar?? †And since when do beer tub people take credit cards?†

One more example of FAU wilting when the spotlight was on them.†

Good news. Weíll be back to our regular 7500 fans in two weeks against Wagner.

Chartwells really messed up the food and bev.
Back to the top

teambeer said

canadianowl said

So just a question for the diehards here … after halftime, one of our season ticket holders brought like 8 UCF fans into section 104 (where they did not have tickets). When another season ticket holder complained about visitors sitting where they did not belong, an usher asked them to leave … then things got ugly and the cops had to remove people.

I usually have no problem with randoms taking up extra seats, but not at a sold out game, and especially not right after half time.

Anyone have thoughts on this?
Posted On: Sep 8th 2019, 12:09 AM #388323

Same thing happened in the Acura club last night. To start the game they worked hard to make sure the right people were in there and when I went back at halftime Iím standing in a line to get drinks (donít get me started on the ďbartendersĒ they brought in) with easily 5 people without club bands on.†

A night like last night should be the time where you recognize the value of paying a premium for Hyundai or Acura club. Instead you just feel like a punk because anybody can go anywhere in that stadium.†

We had a good police presence last night, which was about the only impressive thing.†

Surely a performance last night might be enough for FAU to release chartwells. Your options on the north end of Hyundai was one old man working a beer tub or 1,000 people at the bar?? †And since when do beer tub people take credit cards?†

One more example of FAU wilting when the spotlight was on them.†

Good news. Weíll be back to our regular 7500 fans in two weeks against Wagner.

Chartwells really messed up the food and bev.

Posted On: Sep 8th 2019, 7:52 AM #388335

Chartwell has to go.

I sit in the Deck and I didnít see a beer tub guy until the 4th.
Multiple people who I sit with said it took 30-40 to get a drink.
I canít miss that much football.

I complained about how the deck bar has been run for years.
Itís much older slower bartenders who take the order make the drinks and ring you up.
They need twice as many people back there.†

Also as itís been stated on Twitter the entry gates were even a bigger mess.†

This is the first time this athletics department has had to chance to see for themselves, so maybe it gets fixed this time.
It can be ready for our next sell out in 3 years.
Back to the top

Rick said

That 52-7 prediction the Knightline guest made on this week's Inside The Burrow not looking so far fetched right now…
Posted On: Sep 7th 2019, 9:52 PM #388281

Came here to say this.

Wow. So much to talk about after this game.
Back to the top