Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 FAU Football Preseason Camp

Add topic

2013 FAU Football Preseason Camp

Francois said

When you hear CP talk about the practices and how the players are developing, hard to not to get excited about the upcoming season.

Francois, that's well said. Even from afar, I can sense a much greater aura of confidence and optimism. Thanks to you and the guys for the continuing fine coverage.
Back to the top

hey everyone. internet, cable and phone are off at my house so I havent had much a chance to look or post. found out on sun sentinel website, looks like Coach P got the word that MGIII is eliglibe for the season.  :)
Back to the top

Don't count the FR QB's out of the mix…

Back to the top

Back to the top

How can you have a wildcat package when our starting QB is also dual threat...? Doesn't that really just mean a second stringer would be getting sporadic playing time? I guess it is all really in a name, "wildcat QB" vs "backup QB"

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Running a two qb set is what I think he's referring to, hell, we could run a 3 qb set. THAT would be something else.

Every guy in the backfield can run and throw, it's a gamechanger. I'm an offensive genius!
Back to the top

NJOWL said

I guess it is all really in a name, "wildcat QB" vs "backup QB"

Yeah. I'm sure it's all about getting the freshmen some actual game experience. For instance this season we're going into it with "two QBs who have never taken a true college snap."

Need to get away from that and make way for the future.

Back to the top

teambeer said

Running a two qb set is what I think he's referring to, hell, we could run a 3 qb set. THAT would be something else.

Every guy in the backfield can run and throw, it's a gamechanger. I'm an offensive genius!

Bingo. Like ULM did last season against Baylor.

Back to the top

I love it.

Didn't they almost beat Baylor last year too? This was right after the awesome game against the Razorbacks.

We aren't built to grind on other teams, we have to run wide open and this will help us out big time
Back to the top

hopefully a large contingent of fans show up today at the stadium for the fan day.
Back to the top
Control functions: