Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Re: 2013 FAU Football Schedule

2013 FAU Football Schedule

I'm already talking smack to my USF and UM friends.
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

good for you
Back to the top

wish we played auburn earlier before they got more reps back in Gus Malzahn's offense
Back to the top

DumpTruck said

wish we played auburn earlier before they got more reps back in Gus Malzahn's offense

They NEVER hit any stride on O the year we played them after Cam left, NEVER, we outgained AND out first downed them with our worst in the nation O and the Auburn pepole up here (LOTS OF EM) were really embarassed by that game!
Back to the top

Just bumped into an ex UM QB from around 1948. He is now 82 years old. We will be enjoying food and drink on 8/31/13 god willing. He was a BAD man in the day but had to quit to go to war. He jokes because he still has two years left to play.Last year vs. Clemson he was the honorary captain.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

owlfamily said

Here is a link to the CUSA page with a composite scedule for 2013;

C-USA Announces 2013 Football Schedule - Conference USA Official Athletic Site

NOT a very friendly schedule even though we miss La. tech and Tulsa from the west. VERY away oriented early in the year as usual!

Sat. Aug. 31 @ UM
Sat. Sept. 7 @ ECU
Sat. Sept. 14 @ USF
Sat. Sept. 21 vs. MTSU
Sat. Sept. 28 @ Rice
Sat. Oct. 5 @ UAB
Sat. Oct. 12 vs. Marshall
Sat. Oct. 19 Bye
Sat. Oct. 26 @ Auburn
Sat. Nov. 2 vs. Tulane
Sat. Nov. 9 Bye
Sat. Nov. 16 @ S. Miss
Sat. Nov. 23 vs. NM St.
Sat. Nov. 30 vs. FIU

Everyone post your opinions!

Glad to see FIU game is the last game of the regular season (hopefull 3rd to last game of the year after the C-USA Championship Game and Bowl Game…you can dream before spring practice).
Back to the top

Jab979 said

But at least we get a week off before having to play @ Auburn

I would rather have the week off before the Marshall game…more important to our season than to have extra time to prepare for Auburn.
Back to the top

Yeah, that's true because we won't win a conference championship if we beat Auburn. I hear what you're saying.  BUT if for arguments sake we do beat Auburn we will definitely get some coverage on ESPN about it and I would think in the mind of a recruit it's more impressive to beat Auburn than Marshall

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Yeah, that's true because we won't win a conference championship if we beat Auburn. I hear what you're saying.  BUT if for arguments sake we do beat Auburn we will definitely get some coverage on ESPN about it and I would think in the mind of a recruit it's more impressive to beat Auburn than Marshall

This is how the schedule fit & c-usa gave it to us, no over thinking.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Only thoughts:
- I love that we have FIU as the last game. Gives it even more importance.
- I was hoping we'd start out with NM State but as NJOWL said, that's just how it shakes out.
- Five of the first six away is rough for both the team and the fanbase. But hey, at least we're in CUSA this year.

HootinHollerin said

I imagine it's going well after our last season  ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: