Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Re: 2013 FAU Football Schedule

2013 FAU Football Schedule

For you guys who live down there get down there and support your Owls! You would HATE IT if we upset the Hurricanes and you were not there! I will be driving to Bama twice this year for the UAB and Auburn games plus making it down to Boca for a still to be determined game - probably Tulane.
Back to the top

wow.  it is February and we are already getting our excuses ready for not attending a game in August.  Go owls!!
Back to the top

I'm not saying I'm not going. Friday games are just tough. I'll probably have to take a vacation day, and it takes away from tailgating which is the best part about any football game.
Back to the top

fauowl said

wow.  it is February and we are already getting our excuses ready for not attending a game in August.  Go owls!!

You're not qualified to judge Mr. Perfect Jobber Man!

(Shut the Shop down, it's GAME DAY!)

The rest of us have to do it "Dolly Style"!

:D  :-\  :'(
Back to the top

Rick said

fauowl said

You're not qualified to judge Mr. Perfect Jobber Man!

(Shut the Shop down, it's GAME DAY!)

The rest of us have to do it "Dolly Style"!

:D  :-\  :'(

;D
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Tell Rutgers and USF that. They built their entire brands being the only game on Friday night ESPN.

By August 30th, there will be 25,000,000 college football fans DYING for a game to be on TV, and this game has a pretty good chance of being one of the ESPN games that night and vegas loves these tilts. We'll have many eyes on us.

+1,000

We need to worry about getting on ESPN and people actually watching us.  If it means lower attendance at the game from our fans I am fine with that.

This will be the only show in the nation that night, everybody in the country will be watching.  Saturday, not so much.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

It'll be tough on a Friday to get down to Joe Robbie, err Pro Player, uh Land Shark no wait, Sun Life I mean Dolphins Stadium for a 7pm Friday game. That leaves little to no tailgating time unless I take the day off. Oh well. Certainly not going to miss this game, I may even leave at 4 instead of 5 to beat the traffic

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

If it was on Saturday, I would skip Friday classes to drink. Because it's now on Friday, I will have to skip Thursday and Friday classes.
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

If it was on Saturday, I would skip Friday classes to drink. Because it's now on Friday, I will have to skip Thursday and Friday classes.

Haha, why would you have to skip Thursday classes to drink for a Friday night game?  Nevermind, I get it.

Back to the top

Jab979 said

It'll be tough on a Friday to get down to Joe Robbie, err Pro Player, uh Land Shark no wait, Sun Life I mean Dolphins Stadium for a 7pm Friday game. That leaves little to no tailgating time unless I take the day off. Oh well. Certainly not going to miss this game, I may even leave at 4 instead of 5 to beat the traffic

Has the game time been announced to be 7?  If so, I am suprised…I would expect an 8 o'clock start time.

Back to the top
Control functions: